Midwest Meet Swap/Sale- Work- Help- Install Thread

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Anyone got stuff they are wanting to trade or sell that we should start another thread?

I got a lift and wheel spacers I am about to put up for sale, but could save someone shipping.

I got some stuff a 8inch G80 with 3.42 gears. Some ss rear calipers, a LS grill, stock sway bar, stock rear lower control arms, some stock 17 wheels and a stock 02-05 pcm

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I have an oem 3rd brake light vht'd but no harness(did the avalanche 3rd brake light mod) if anyone wants it.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
silvernclean said:
I have an oem 3rd brake light vht'd but no harness(did the avalanche 3rd brake light mod) if anyone wants it.

Does it only fit envoy or tb also?

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
Anyone want a spare driver's headlight? I started an attempt to do the Whistler mod myself, but I really didn't make it very far. A little RTV where I started to cut and its a normal headlight. If someone wants it for $10 I'll bring it. It's got bulbs in it. I decided to just pay to have my lights done

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
To avoid cluttering up the other thread anymore, lets post what you got to trade/sell/give away at the meet here.

Note that this is at the meet/not shipped when pricing.

I have Mark's 2.5 front lift(both inner and outer spacers) and Z71 rear springs along with some 1.3 inch(must lightly grind rear studs, but not the threaded part) 6x5 to 6x5.5 adaptors with newer chrome lug nuts and locks. $300 as a package, not sure I want to seperate.

Couple factory CD players I dont know much about but were said to work $20 for the pair.

PM me if you are interested in either....

Also thought it would be good to mention any ideas or help that may be desired so people can bring tools or parts n such if they are willing to help

I got some Halo headlights I need a hand with. The mounting clip for one of the bulbs is busted and I need to know if someone can help me fix it up. Will bring them along. May be shot, but I think someone may have an idea to fix em or at least make em work for me. I would appreciate.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
I need to adjust the toe of my front wheels...if anyone has the right sized wrenches for it. 22 and 25mm I believe. Mine only go up to 20mm.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Matt said:
I need to adjust the toe of my front wheels...if anyone has the right sized wrenches for it. 22 and 25mm I believe. Mine only go up to 20mm.

Pretty sure I have them all or Regulator does. His tools are typically set to travel so I will see if he does or I can pack some up.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Pretty sure I have them all or Regulator does. His tools are typically set to travel so I will see if he does or I can pack some up.

Thanks mate! But, I'll have to do it some other time...something's come up and I won't be making the meet. :sadcry:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
If someone decides to buy Hardtrailz lift I will install it there on the spot for free!!!

I have an almost complete dash, center console, and a handful of various engine accessories. If there is something you want do not hesitate to ask, I will let you know if I have it available to sell from my parts truck.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
My rear window defroster only has a couple of the sections working. Can anyone help? What will I need?

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
I've had a Big 3 kit chilling in my closet for over a year. If I bring it with me anyone feel like helping me install it? Hopefully my neck will relax before then. Right now I have a whopping 3 degrees of motion in my neck.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Have some vent visors for sale if any one wants to buy them. Only had on for about a month. Wasn't the look I was going for I guess. AVS brand for envoy. Outcannel not "in" channel.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
I'll be bringing tools if anyone wants to do a quad-beam mod. I'll also have two power inverters (I think one is 300W and the other 600W) if anyone needs to use them.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Sold ...

I got some unused 150 watt KC Daylighters w the soft covers...6 inch i think. $100 for the pair.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
MTouz said:
Are these just the lights?

No. My buddy bought the full kit and one of the housings was scratched so he got KC to send him new ones and sold the truck in between, so it is the full wiring kit w switch and fuse, the lights, the bulbs, the covers...everything. They are just in the factory box and the shipping box from trading out the housings...I guess I could put them together, just been lazy. They are the older 150 watt ones you cant get anymore...they do 130 now for some reason. He had them on a shelf for a couple years until I bought them when he was moving. I just want my money back out of them to buy a few smaller lights for where I need/want them. Really nice set of lights. I will get some pics tonight.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Sold...
I also have my rear brushguard which is modded to work with the 3 inch body lift by drilling a couple holes in the frame. I will sell it for $100. Mounts are cut and rewelded so it wont work without body lift. It is used, but not bent. Saved my rear bumper a couple times and with how it mounts it acts as skidplate on super steep stuff and saves the bumper from dragging.

truck-1.jpg

b6.jpg

2012-03-19_07-52-57_531.jpg

MTouz

May 9, 2012
Hardtrailz - Good Deal! Count me in on the lights man! Id still like to see pics if possible still thou.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
MTouz said:
Hardtrailz - Good Deal! Count me in on the lights man! Id still like to see pics if possible still thou.

Sounds good. Will PM you in a minute.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hotness said:
Kyle I may be interested in your brush guard

Let me know. I got a different setup working...if things fall together right.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Let me know. I got a different setup working...if things fall together right.

Ok I will just go ahead and say yes regardless of how happy or unhappy it makes Nicole :smile:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hotness said:
Ok I will just go ahead and say yes regardless of how happy or unhappy it makes Nicole :smile:

I will bring it. With a couple C clamps or vice grips and a 1/2 drill bit n drill we can mount it up.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Not sure if I still have a decent 1/2 inch bit anymore or if my lil battery op drill will do it, but should have some vice grips...So if ya got a hole-maker...bring it.

Gump2773

Feb 21, 2012
Anyone familiar with putting Sunvisors back in? Spent 4 hours today and no luck!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Gump2773 said:
Anyone familiar with putting Sunvisors back in? Spent 4 hours today and no luck!

what kind ya got?

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
jham said:
I also have a set or 1.5 spacers from Mark I would like to get rid of 90 at the meet

I'm not interested, but the bolt pattern would be helpful for someone who is. I'm guessing 6X5 because you said spacers, not adapters.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Gonna need help to install this light bar I have....to intimating for me.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
jham said:
I also have a set or 1.5 spacers which means 6x5 from Mark I would like to get rid of 90 at the meet

I likely got someone to buy them. Will let you know in the morning.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
wink said:
I've got a Hi-Lift mount for a roof basket I don't need.

What mount ya got?

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
If you dont have someone to buy those spacers already. I'll take them. Just to throw my name onto the end of that list.

silvernclean said:
Gonna need help to install this light bar I have....to intimating for me.

Hotness told me bout this post. I got ya.

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I likely got someone to buy them. Will let you know in the morning.

Hatchet said:
If you dont have someone to buy those spacers already. I'll take them. Just to throw my name onto the end of that list.

Hotness told me bout this post. I got ya.

ok if hardtrails don't get them then you got em

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I will be grabbing the spacers for Mr. Barton. Thanks.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online