Middle Amana May Meet

stormsurge

Jan 29, 2012
I checked out the old vid. I have seen the blue one, never seen the rest. Some nice looking trucks.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I was thinking the same thing. Someone want to bring a saws all to cut my trash can off on Saturday?? I'm all for it, but it hasnt been done yet cuz hubby isn't thrilled with doing it.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Voymom said:
I was thinking the same thing. Someone want to bring a saws all to cut my trash can off on Saturday?? I'm all for it, but it hasnt been done yet cuz hubby isn't thrilled with doing it.

Oh good grief....u can hardly notice its gone. Lol

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
silvernclean said:
Oh good grief....u can hardly notice its gone. Lol

LOL I know it!!!! I want it gone, because it's a giant eye sore. Hubby is scared that we will get pulled over for noise ordinance, but makes no sense because he will let me put a magnaflow muffler and cat on it, but not kill the trash can :crazy:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
silvernclean said:
Tell him to chill. Its not loud at all.

Tried that already lol I have been trying to convince him for the 4 months we have owned the truck, and no luck yet. I'm wanting to see if someone will cut it off at the meet. He won't say no to me with a ton of other men around lmao

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
stormsurge said:
Mines loud with everything on.

:raspberry:

I would imagine it would be, actually I'd hope it would be, seeing as you have an SS. BTW, you are bringing it Saturday aren't you? I want to drive it :biggrin:

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
BLACK BEAST said:
Lol ive been hanging with these guys since 2007...We used to have huge meets in the quad cities I would have over 30 trucks at south park every April . We used to be really active in trailvoy.com no we are all over here..

you need to do it again. :yes:
IIRC the last meet i made was BigEd's last june.
i can't make this one or the big meet in MI, :frown: to much family stuff going on the next 2-3 weeks

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
BLACK BEAST said:
There Danish's relax

LMFAO well...you know....I really like that wiper cowl :biggrin:

On a serious note, I wouldn't show @ @........Okay, yeah I probably would brag about danish's :rotfl:

I got some homemade red velvet cupcakes with homemade cream cheese frosting. Chips, and Soda.

stormsurge

Jan 29, 2012
Voymom said:
:raspberry:

I would imagine it would be, actually I'd hope it would be, seeing as you have an SS. BTW, you are bringing it Saturday aren't you? I want to drive it :biggrin:

Its really quiet. Its still all stock. How many hawkeye fans are gana go :crazy: over the yellow and black.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
stormsurge said:
Its really quiet. Its still all stock. How many hawkeye fans are gana go :crazy: over the yellow and black.

I'm not a hawkeye fan...sorry lol

BLACK BEAST

Dec 13, 2011
Voymom said:
LMFAO well...you know....I really like that wiper cowl :biggrin:

On a serious note, I wouldn't show @ @........Okay, yeah I probably would brag about danish's :rotfl:

I got some homemade red velvet cupcakes with homemade cream cheese frosting. Chips, and Soda.

Bummer....lol

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I think I should let whoever is coming to the meet know that from the park entrance, the pavilion for us is southwest. So go Southwest once you get to the entrance. We will be leaving here at 10am. We have an hour and a half drive.

That's IF I don't end up calling Jeff to tow my ass there lmao.

I'm so excited!!!!!! Been planning all day. Cleaned the inside of Phantom this evening and he will be getting a bath in the morning before we head out. This is my first actual meet, so I'm giddy lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online