Merry christmas!!

trailblazer075

Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
LAGNY SUR MARNE FRANCE
Hello everyone!
I wanted to wish you with all a merry Christmas.
I also wanted to thank you for having accommodated me on the forum.
Thank you with all and merry Christmas!:thumbsup:
today's "place de la concorde weel" picture

Attachments

• MerryChristmas1.jpg
    MerryChristmas1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 14

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Thanks for the thought! I moved this out of the Offroad forum for better viewing.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Wow! I knew that France was in a different time zone...but two days difference? :eek:

:raspberry:

Merry Christmas to you, and have a happy new year!

Default User

Dec 19, 2012
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to everyone here.

I'll be 7 sheets to the wind on the night of to try to greet anybody LOL

And Thank you all for saying "Christmas"

People here (in Toronto) are in the habit of greeting each other "Happy Holidays" so that nobody gets offended.

BS MoFo's... It's MERRY CHRISTMAS. It's always Been and always will be, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

/end rant

GCTB1289

Mar 19, 2012
Merry Christmas to everyone. especially for those of us overseas away from our families. keep them in your hearts and minds and keep your great friends close to get through this holiday season. It might be tough out there at times but keep a clear head and keep kicking ass to keep our families safe. Love to all

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Merry Christmas to you all. Hope all of you have a safe and successful Christmas with your loved ones. If you're not home for Christmas, wherever you are, I'm sure your family and friends are thinking of you.

Matt

meerschm

Aug 26, 2012
Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noel, Buon Natale, Frohe Weihnacten, and Mele Kalikimaka!

and a happy Festivus.

now on to the feats of strength and the airing of grievances!!

if your holiday involves the over-consumption of alcohol, hope you stay sane enough to stay off the roads, and make it through the holidays safe and sound to come back here for sharing, learning, and exchanging ideas of all kinds.

if I only wanted my own opinion, I would post sticky notes on the mirror.

on this Christmas Eve, I am very happy I live where we do let everyone celebrate what is important to them, and to tolerate those who have different ways and different priorities. special thanks to those who are of different faiths who take an extra shift so a few medical professionals, first responders and others can enjoy some extra time with their loved ones on Christmas.

I like a Merry Christmas, but Happy Holidays is easier than remembering all the other holidays which I am dimly aware of. I have friends who are offended by a Merry Christmas too far away from Dec 25, and friends who are offended by a Merry Christmas outside the context of Church and the religious aspect. if it helps to rant, go for it.

Hope everyone has peace in their hearts, joy to share, and a Christmas clear of error codes which need to be looked up and investigated (unless you like that kind of thing)

:smile:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I better get this out quick before I start celebrating Christmas too much :Lager Louts:. I thought it was pretty cool to be able to come here, to GMTNation and say, Merry Christmas to all my GMT friends around the world! What a community we have guys here guys n gals, kinda like an extended family. You ALL rock!!! I hope everyone has an awesome Christmas with their families, especially their kids.

I'll dedicate a Christmas song to you all that goes with my signature. I hope the SNOW GODS are listening :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas everyone! :smile:

[video=youtube;wpDtA7rmibU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpDtA7rmibU[/video]

Badbart

Nov 20, 2011
Merry Christmas to all my friends, and those that I don't know(yet). May God bless each and every one of you.

scorpio1

Dec 12, 2012
Merry CHristmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here! I'll be enjoying the TB's 4wd in the snow we got here in MT the last 2 days!:yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Merry Christmas!

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
Hope all of our huge GMTNATION family has a very Merry Christmas!!!!! :grouphug:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Merry Christmas Gents & Gals, stay safe.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Merry Christmas :biggrin:

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
I would like to wish ALL my GMT Family a Great & Merry Christmas and A Blessed & Safe 2013+. Much Love to All of You :wootwoot::thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online

No members online now.