MBRP Exhaust. Anyone running this?

Fishhunter911

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Need to replace the crapflow exhaust on my Yukon. It has rusted out completely. After a hour or so of research I found the MBRP cat-back is a damn good deal. I can grab on for $366 SHIPPED! All Stainless steel. Listened to a few videos online and it sounds pretty good.

Anyone?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nice find, but on the MBRP. The stuff I have heard on new Camaro's and Jeeps has sounded really good.

Fishhunter911

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Yeh they do sound good. I went with the GM unit because they are made by Borla and I have seen a lot more feed back on them then the others. Plus the price was to irresistible!

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Any updates on the new setup?

I am big MBRP guy when it comes to the duramax, but with my 5.3 im not sure what I want. I have been faithful to Magnaflow would love it on her but i want dual split side exit, which Magnaflow offers only split rear. Flowmaster 40 series sound good on this motor but they dont last, and with the north jersey climate they definitely will die quick. The MBRP was also an option for me too until i saw the Banks. No one near me has anything worth while with trucks so iv been SOL.

Fishhunter911

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
The GMPP touring system is a great setup. Fit and finish is top notch. The touring muffler is a tad quieter the I though it would be. It does sound good though. Nice rumble. The sport is probably what you are looking for. When I get back from my trip I will take and post pictures.

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
Sounds like a good price

Gordo

Mar 26, 2012
Yes, I've got it on my 02 Avalanche. Good sound, easy install! I live down the road so I beat the shipping but that is a good price!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online