Major Toronto flood

May 5, 2013
I was driving back home from scarborough when the shit really hit the fan. It was crazy. At bayview and eglinton the whole intersection was under water so deep that the people in the bus shelter were standing in shin deep water!! The man hole covers were raised about 2-3 inches with water absoutly gushing from the sewer onto the road. Noticed lots of manhole covers like that on the drive. Seriously intense bro!!

Dec 4, 2011
Sure glad we are on the HIGH ground between Alberta and Ontario. Our river went up 19' but still no issues here in Saskatoon. :yes:

Ryda55555

Original poster
Apr 11, 2013
SmokeyMcBlazer said:
I was driving back home from scarborough when the shit really hit the fan. It was crazy. At bayview and eglinton the whole intersection was under water so deep that the people in the bus shelter were standing in shin deep water!! The man hole covers were raised about 2-3 inches with water absoutly gushing from the sewer onto the road. Noticed lots of manhole covers like that on the drive. Seriously intense bro!!

Yea, i live at mount plesant and eglinton so its on top of the hill lol i just stayed in my apartment all day, hopefully tomorrows not raining, i just finished washing the voy :no:

Numbnutz

Dec 11, 2011
I am up near Ottawa, and I cant beleive the crappy conditions you guys have had to go through in T.O. Hope it is all over soon and your lives can get back to normal.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Given the amount of rain we've been getting, it's no surprise. The ground is saturated and it has nowhere to go.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyatauction

Members Online