FOR SALE LOW MILE DENALI

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
smt 59 said:
Looks good but a bit pricey.
Yeah, apparently the whole world felt the same, because it did not sell. That might be about right for it if it were an 09, with those miles and no winters..Mike.

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
BlazingTrails said:
KBB is really useful when selling a vehicle. Just because you took care of a vehicle, and maybe you're even attached to it does not make it more valuable than fair market. spk lol
I know, which doesn't seem right, I mean, after 90 K the value drops off the edge of the earth....you would think that the opposit would be true with extremly low miles. :confused:

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
YES!.. odd :yes:

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Reactions: BlazingTrails

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Says it has 29k miles. I think it is a scam no way does a 9 year old vehicle have that low of mileage. If it was a corvette or some kind of sports car I could see someone keeping it put up but not an envoy lol

Oh and still has a reserve, no telling where that's at lol

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yeah but he put $15k with a reserve, which probably means he still wants $17k. I'm sorry but I've seen TBSS' and 9-7x Aero's for less than that Canadian $.

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
White specks in the odometer pic look like cigarette ashes. Has enough air fresheners in the vents to cover the smell up. Like six are visible in the steering wheel pic.

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Tough crowd.. :hissyfit:

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
BlazingTrails said:
Says it has 29k miles. I think it is a scam no way does a 9 year old vehicle have that low of mileage. If it was a corvette or some kind of sports car I could see someone keeping it put up but not an envoy lol

Not true, many people have company cars and only use their cars for family functions....not to mention the difficulty in fudging odometer readings, especially in NY where the mileage is recorded in Albany when inspected yearly.

northcreek

Original poster
Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I should never have questioned the wisdom of the members of this forum, this guy is a total Asshat.
If you want to have some fun email him a question or two, he totally goes off :crazy: ....Mike.

Reactions: Mooseman and Sib

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online