List of WTB

billzie

Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
Athens, OH
Well, I've had a small list of piddle parts I need but not a JY TV within 75 mi of me and the few on CL in the last few months are picked clean or long gone, but now my DS rear outer door handle broke and need it fixed asap to get kids in/out (baby seat on PS) and I'm wondering if anyone knows of or has a parts TB.
Needed for my 03 TB LT EXT
DS rear outer door handle, mine are textured black but if someone has a complete set of black painted/smooth I'd consider the swap.
DS and PS front door interior panel reflectors.
DS front inner door lock/latch bezel.
Hood prop hold down clamp.
Center console (both the lid and the rear of it are broken), grey or black will do.
Rear stabilizer links and frame bushings, prefer new.
Hitch to trailer harness (7 blade to 4 pin).

Wanted
And would like to upgrade to turn signal mirrors, power and heated preferred.
Those heavy duty floor mats for front rear and cargo area.
Cargo tray and/or cover.

I'm sure I need other parts and definitely want others, but if I can get those needed items above, I'd be a happy camper.
I live in Athens, Ohio 45701 for shipping purposes and of course wanting the best prices possible (10, 8, 1 y/o kids, and just recently unemployed).
It's best to text 74 zero, 59 zero, 5 ate ate ate, or PM on here.

Thanks, Bill.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome!

The trailer adapter is a WalMart item, or any outdoor supply, trailer or camping supply store.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
You mentioned not having any JunkYards, Do you have a good relationship with any body shops in your area?
I have a guy at a local body shop, that when I need replacements or new stuff, he will reach out to his contacts (and see what they can do) and he gives me some pretty good deals.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
what color?? I have some smooth door handles that were on my voy. But they are the chrome handles and silver paint. But they are smooth. Well 3 of mhem are. I bought a black handle just to get by with before I bought these. So all u gotta do is sand and paint. Pm me if interested

billzie

Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
Athens, OH
Thanks for the replies.

mikeinDE said:
You mentioned not having any JunkYards, Do you have a good relationship with any body shops in your area?
I have a guy at a local body shop, that when I need replacements or new stuff, he will reach out to his contacts (and see what they can do) and he gives me some pretty good deals.

I do know a local body shop that will get me stuff at their cost, but I've compared stuff with him in the past and prices were almost identical to Rockauto.com, and oem handles even at cost are outrageous, I'm just hoping to score some from someone with no need for theirs.

jrSS said:
what color?? I have some smooth door handles that were on my voy. But they are the chrome handles and silver paint. But they are smooth. Well 3 of mhem are. I bought a black handle just to get by with before I bought these. So all u gotta do is sand and paint. Pm me if interested

Prefer the smooth black if possible. What I don't get is on my ext the rear door handle is body color painted, but the door handle are the crappy textured black ones, I see other colors of TV with body color handles but my dark charcoal (or whatever its called) TB doesn't and isn't the LT supposed to be the upgraded package?

Bill.

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
As for your mirror request;
I bought a set of Kool-Vue Mirrors on ebay for around $130. They're brand new, have turn signals, folding, & they're heated. The installation was 100% plug-and-play. No extra wiring needed.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
hockeyman said:
I bought a set of Kool-Vue Mirrors on ebay for around $130. They're brand new, have turn signals, folding, & they're heated. The installation was 100% plug-and-play. No extra wiring needed.

Pics or it didn't happen

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
jrSS said:
Pics or it didn't happen

This is who/where I bought them:
02-07 Trailblazer/Envoy/Ranier Side View Mirror Pair | eBay

And I attached the pics below.

I obviously cannot show how the heat works, and it's a bit too bright out to show the turn signals, but they do work very well. Although, the turn signals aren't visible during the daytime hours. They're only visible at night.

Once you remove the interior door panels, you remove the three (3) bolts that are holding on each mirror and then unplug the harness. I'm not 100% on this, but I "think" the three bolts are 10mm in size. Install in reverse and you're golden! :thumbsup:

Installation for both mirrors took me less than 1 hour. Longest part was removing the door panels.

Attachments

• Envoy Mirrors 001.JPG
    Envoy Mirrors 001.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Envoy Mirrors 002.JPG
    Envoy Mirrors 002.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 143
  • Envoy Mirrors 004.JPG
    Envoy Mirrors 004.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 143

billzie

Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
Athens, OH
hockeyman said:

Are they power folding? Just curious, to be honest the mirrors are a wish list down the road thing, like when I have a job and more money LOL. Bill.

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
billzie said:
Are they power folding? Just curious, to be honest the mirrors are a wish list down the road thing, like when I have a job and more money LOL. Bill.

No, I have manual-folding. I didn't want (or need) the power folding mirrors, but they did offer them for the same price.

gmtrailblazer

Dec 17, 2011
billzie said:
Well, I've had a small list of piddle parts I need but not a JY TV within 75 mi of me and the few on CL in the last few months are picked clean or long gone, but now my DS rear outer door handle broke and need it fixed asap to get kids in/out (baby seat on PS) and I'm wondering if anyone knows of or has a parts TB.
Needed for my 03 TB LT EXT
DS rear outer door handle, mine are textured black but if someone has a complete set of black painted/smooth I'd consider the swap.
DS and PS front door interior panel reflectors.
DS front inner door lock/latch bezel.
Hood prop hold down clamp.
Center console (both the lid and the rear of it are broken), grey or black will do.
Rear stabilizer links and frame bushings, prefer new.
Hitch to trailer harness (7 blade to 4 pin).

Wanted
And would like to upgrade to turn signal mirrors, power and heated preferred.
Those heavy duty floor mats for front rear and cargo area.
Cargo tray and/or cover.

I'm sure I need other parts and definitely want others, but if I can get those needed items above, I'd be a happy camper.
I live in Athens, Ohio 45701 for shipping purposes and of course wanting the best prices possible (10, 8, 1 y/o kids, and just recently unemployed).
It's best to text 74 zero, 59 zero, 5 ate ate ate, or PM on here.

Thanks, Bill.

I have a cargo cover (gray) for $75

http://gmtnation.com/f98/fs-various-parts-5266/

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
hockeyman said:
No, I have manual-folding. I didn't want (or need) the power folding mirrors, but they did offer them for the same price.

yes the power folding mirror is the same price just hope your good wiring stuff up b/c the folding part is not plug n play

billzie

Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
Athens, OH
Black_tb said:
yes the power folding mirror is the same price just hope your good wiring stuff up b/c the folding part is not plug n play

Thanks for the reply, I will look into those when I have loose $ to play with, being out of work sucks but the extra time with my kids is awesome.
Anyway, the mirrors are a wishlist sort of thing, I am handy with wiring, I would just need the switch and relay out of one that had this option, I think many of the Bravadas had this option. And, folding mirrors is almost a must have if you live in a city or in a large apartment complex.
I still need/want everything on the list, I just don't have a lot of spare $ more most of it, the DS rear outer door handle would be nice so it's easier to load my kids, and the trailer harness adapter would be nice but I have it rigged up for now, just ain't pretty at all.
Bill.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online