just when i started getting my posts up!

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Well hello again all my fellow forum friends.. I almost feel like a newbie again :rotfl: just when I almost hit 2,000 posts on TV lol...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
On the plus side, we are all noobies again. At least were starting on the ground floor rather then coming late to the party. :biggrin:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome. :grouphug:

Boricua SS said:
I almost feel like a newbie again :rotfl:
You are. :raspberry:

:rotfl:

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Regulator said:
On the plus side, we are all noobies again. At least were starting on the ground floor rather then coming late to the party. :biggrin:

Haha this is true! Now I gotta get my profile, avatar, and signature all in place again!

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
I thought this was to be kept on the down low?

Who told THIS guy??? :no: :tongue:

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
JosueLT said:
I thought this was to be kept on the down low?

Who told THIS guy??? :no: :tongue:

Haha right! Now I just gotta get to my computer instead of my phone so I can keep up with everything until I get used to everything again and get everything updated

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
I was wondering if you were on your phone or computer. You need a damn tablet, so you can interwebz at your chair without squinting or holding your phone 4 inches from your face. lol

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
JosueLT said:
I was wondering if you were on your phone or computer. You need a damn tablet, so you can interwebz at your chair without squinting or holding your phone 4 inches from your face. lol

Touché!

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
JosueLT said:
You need a damn tablet, so you can interwebz at your chair without squinting or holding your phone 4 inches from your face. lol

^^^This

Moto Xoom FTW! :cool:

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
MaybeSanta will be nice to me this year.. hint hint anyone :raspberry:

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
I was gonna mention something to Mo.....I mean, Santa.

Any brand in mind? Or are they all the same? It'll probably be a netbook, not sure if tablets are down in cost yet?

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
For some amount of time, everybody can enjoy having MORE posts than me. Just don't get used to it. :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It may be different since everyone will start at the same time. I noticed my posts per day were far above the norm on the OS

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
For some amount of time, everybody can enjoy having MORE posts than me. Just don't get used to it. :raspberry:

For the time being, roadie is the post newbie :raspberry:

**I guess I'll be the first to be banned on here** :ugh:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
This feels kind of weird with everyone starting with low post counts for now. Especially with roadie being so low for now... :wootwoot:

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
JosueLT said:
I was gonna mention something to Mo.....I mean, Santa.

Any brand in mind? Or are they all the same? It'll probably be a netbook, not sure if tablets are down in cost yet?

Netbook will be fine for me.. I'll jut have to get my wireless router at home once I switch to broadband.. I'm sure any name brand is fine and I'm sure they all have Windows 7 by now.. I'll have to do some research and read some reviews and specs to see there capacities..

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011

Attachments

• 94|58a30a|0117_10341-img8936s.jpg
    94|58a30a|0117_10341-img8936s.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 60

Badbart

Nov 20, 2011
djthumper said:
This feels kind of weird with everyone starting with low post counts for now. Especially with roadie being so low for now... :wootwoot:

Really! I'd just gone over 5K when I was 85Vette!

TXBlazer

Nov 21, 2011
Cypress, TEXAS USA
Holy Crap Kyle, you have more posts than Roadie, WTF......you need to get a job!!! :raspberry:

I was at 4475 posts, I've been the noob before, and probably will be again too!!

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
BO TIE SS said:
FWIW, I love my Acer Aspire One, 10.1".

View attachment 85

i remember you showing us that at Indy Sam... whats something like that run you?.. Acer is a brand name machine as well... does it suit all your needs at home?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I wonder what I'll post about to get my numbers back up? :undecided: Anybody got some suggestions? :biggrin:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Same here!! I started to get my post up in the other one and then it changes lol change is good!! Need to get used to this one! My name on TV was GMC_Envoy_2002 and I thought it was time for a new name lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Same here!! I started to get my post up in the other one and then it changes lol change is good!! Need to get used to this one! My name on TV was GMC_Envoy_2002 and I thought it was time for a new name lol

There is a thread for explaining your change

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
There is a thread for explaining your change

Yes I saw that after I put this up...Sorry being a newbie again lol

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Yes I saw that after I put this up...Sorry being a newbie again lol

Ahh. It happens. Gonna take some getting used to over here.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Ahh. It happens. Gonna take some getting used to over here.

:iagree: Should not take too long!!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
djthumper said:
Such a noob!!! :poke:

I guess I should start to keep a noob count for myself right...newbie moment number one for this site :bonk:

Hopefully I do not beat my noob count from the other site :laugh:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Boricua SS said:
i remember you showing us that at Indy Sam... whats something like that run you?.. Acer is a brand name machine as well... does it suit all your needs at home?
It's all I ever use at home. (and away too) You can get these at Walmart for less than $300. Last time I looked, they were down to around $229 (not sure if that was a sale or not). The only thing it lacks is an optical drive. You could always get an external drive, but I just load stuff by flashdrive.

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
BO TIE SS said:
It's all I ever use at home. (and away too) You can get these at Walmart for less than $300. Last time I looked, they were down to around $229 (not sure if that was a sale or not). The only thing it lacks is an optical drive. You could always get an external drive, but I just load stuff by flashdrive.

Yea walmrt has them now for 212 I saw online.. how's the speed for you? Naturally it can handle only so much..

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
Boricua SS said:
Netbook will be fine for me.. I'll jut have to get my wireless router at home once I switch to broadband.. I'm sure any name brand is fine and I'm sure they all have Windows 7 by now.. I'll have to do some research and read some reviews and specs to see there capacities..

Go tablet, I just bought the Acer A100, although I havent used GMTNation on it yet. 7" screen and touch allows for reading while keeping a wipe hand free for endless hours of "thinking" in the "thinking room" :raspberry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher