Just formally introducing myself

kjkim93

Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
Hello Everybody, Yes i too have been around for awhile. Helping whenever i can. I'm extremely thankful to be on this site due to the friendly people, and being able to fix Kimberly ( the Trailblazer) myself when I can. I'm a full time college student trying to become a future NYPD officer, and sometimes this car takes a huge toll on the wallet :frown: :thumbsup: I plan to drive this car till it stops rolling :biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome again :confused: :rotfl:

good luck with your studies :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
kjkim93 said:
lmaooo I've just been around the site and answering stuff. but was not really known :raspberry::biggrin:

I know... I've seen your name through out the threads... :rotfl:

kjkim93

Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
ConeKilrAutoX said:
Formally welcoming you from a fellow full time student ! :thumbsup:

Ah. but i dont have the same struggles you do! Just basic struggles like parking in the city

NinjuhhNutz

Oct 15, 2012
Welcome :thumbsup:
I'm a Criminal Justice major (assuming you are as well lol) and looking into the leo side of the house...or some contracting work :wooot: $$$$$$$ haha
props on the career choice bro, it's not for everyone!

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Welcome!

I have a BS in Criminology and a minor in Homeland Security, but sadly never used my degree for its intended purpose lol. Contractors definitely makes some big bucks, especially overseas.

NinjuhhNutz

Oct 15, 2012
dmanns67 said:
Welcome!

I have a BS in Criminology and a minor in Homeland Security, but sadly never used my degree for its intended purpose lol. Contractors definitely makes some big bucks, especially overseas.

:yes: :yes: :yes: still trying to get my foot in the door, not so easy around here :sadcry:
30 miles from Bragg, and these days the ranks are pretty full

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
For some reason I thought there was a member that is or was an NYPD officer.

Best of luck to ya.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation finally. I also was going to college for Criminal Justice.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tcwest38

Members Online