Instrument Cluster Repair CANADA

04 SLT

Original poster
Jul 20, 2012
Hey guys,

I figured my intermittent dash light problem is the cluster. I managed to swap one from another envoy .. it would have been perfect if it wasn't for the speedo not working at all. Sigh ... Anyways, I think I might just be willing to ship mine off to get repaired. Any of the Canadian brethren have a recommendation ? I would even consider sending it stateside if I had to.

I was getting intermittent airbag and ABS lights, It's gotta be a broken trace on the board or something.

Thanks

Menthol

Dec 8, 2011
04 SLT said:
Hey guys,

I figured my intermittent dash light problem is the cluster. I managed to swap one from another envoy .. it would have been perfect if it wasn't for the speedo not working at all. Sigh ... Anyways, I think I might just be willing to ship mine off to get repaired. Any of the Canadian brethren have a recommendation ? I would even consider sending it stateside if I had to.

I was getting intermittent airbag and ABS lights, It's gotta be a broken trace on the board or something.

Thanks

These guys are in Ontario, give them a call or email and see what they can do for you.

GM, Sierra, Silverado, Yukon, Instrument Cluster Repair Service - City of Toronto Auto Repairs, Maintenance Services - Kijiji City of Toronto Canada.

04 SLT

Original poster
Jul 20, 2012
bigytwotone said:
What part of bc are you in???

Smithers, northern BC. I was looking at kelowna instrument, I haven't been able to find anyone that has had any dealings with them though. I think I'll just call em tomorrow ... BBA reman is my next bet. I have heard a lot of good about them.

Menthol

Dec 8, 2011
04 SLT said:
Smithers, northern BC. I was looking at kelowna instrument, I haven't been able to find anyone that has had any dealings with them though. I think I'll just call em tomorrow ... BBA reman is my next bet. I have heard a lot of good about them.

I think there is a post somewhere that you continue to drive without it while it being repaired but you have to be able to "feel you speed"

Chickenhawk

Dec 6, 2011
One of the best known of the big cluster repair shops is in Manitoba.

Check out these folks:
Instrument Cluster Repair, Speedometer Repair, Odometer Repair
Interesting that their shop is in Manitoba but their mailing address is North Dakota. I would guess they use a U.S. drop-box address and drive cluster repairs across the border every day.

Although I haven't seen their work, I chatted with them a couple of times and they seem to have a very good reputation.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online