I did see these...

gmtrailblazer

Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
First, I know about cars, and I know what I saw (I didnt have a chance to take a picture.....). I saw today a truck with 3 black Alfa Romeo Giulettas on it. All three were black and had new window stickers, and plastic on them. I searched and could not find any information about these coming to the US. I know youall are gonna say pics or it didnt happen. I know what I saw and they actually looked good!

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
gmtrailblazer said:
First, I know about cars, and I know what I saw (I didnt have a chance to take a picture.....). I saw today a truck with 3 black Alfa Romeo Giulettas on it. All three were black and had new window stickers, and plastic on them. I searched and could not find any information about these coming to the US. I know youall are gonna say pics or it didnt happen. I know what I saw and they actually looked good!

what was it?? lol

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
you said it was a truck tho??
If that passed me id just think it was a subaru impreza hatchback lol :undecided:

Not saying your wrong! im just confused haha

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I saw dead people climbing out of the ground when I was much younger and tripping

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
gmtrailblazer said:
It was a 18-wheeler (truck) carrying these, for a hatch.. they looked good

ohhh shit i get it lol :redface:
where were u when u saw them?? u shoulda followed the truck :raspberry:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
ALFAs :salivate: Wish I would of saw them.

gmtrailblazer

Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
It was in Bel Air/Fallston, so I'm thinking maybe to the Chrysler dealer (since Chrysler is now Fiat and Fiat has Alfa Romeo)View attachment 20703 Found this picture, someone spotted these in Michigan heading towards Chrysler headquarters..... it looked just like this pic, but with three.

Attachments

• Alfa-Romeo-Giulietta-2.jpg
    Alfa-Romeo-Giulietta-2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 13

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
I hope they start selling these in the US now all we need is US Holden Dealers :wootwoot:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
dam probly man! good thing u got a pic, now u dont look like a crazy person lol jk. buy one tho!! be the first guy in Bel Air to have one :wootwoot: keep the TB tho too :thumbsup: haha

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
I want a re release of the 8c in America just so I can go look at one in person.
[video=youtube;aQ8xDia5RNY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ8xDia5RNY[/video]

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Ace1875 said:
I saw a UFO when I was laying in the woods while hunting sipping on bud with a straw.

Who drinks beer with a straw :blinkhuh::uhno: lol

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Who drinks beer with a straw :blinkhuh::uhno: lol

I was thinking the same thing Sam lol :confused:

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
2012 Alfa Romeo Giulietta - Feature - Car Reviews - Car and Driver

What it is: An Italian five-door hatchback about the size of a VW Golf.
Why it matters: The Giulietta is expected to be one of the first models in Alfa’s much-delayed return to America. The platform is likely  to be shared with one or more Chrysler products, which means that U.S.-market versions eventually may be built in North America.
Platform: This all-new transverse-engine, front-drive Fiat platform is creatively code-named “Compact.” It will be the basis for a number of Alfas and some Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge products. The chassis consists of a strut front suspension and a multilink rear.
Powertrain: A 1.4-liter turbo four should make 170 horsepower, and a 1.8-liter turbo four should produce 235 horses.
Competition: Audi A3, BMW 1-series, Mazdaspeed 3, Subaru WRX, Volkswagen GTI.
What might go wrong: Alfa Romeos—and Italian cars in general—still don’t enjoy a sterling reputation for quality.
Estimated arrival and price: On sale in Europe this summer, with the American version arriving in 2012, the Giulietta opens at about $23,000. Alfas will be sold through Chrysler dealers.

From what else I have read, its the same basic car as the new Dodge Dart.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
now all we need is US Holden Dealers :wootwoot:

I hear ya!! But, the Commodore is going out of production around 2016 or earlier. They are going to a US vehicle that uses the Holden designed chassis (the same chassis that the Camaro uses)...can anyone say hello new Impala?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I would buy one for a commuter car.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online