I could do a jig!!!

What do we want Voymom to do for 17 MPG?

• Pole Dance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wear sexy Halloween costume to Walmart at 3AM

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A "Real" Irish jig wearing a kilt

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • More girl-on-girl action pics

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Join the Premium Support section for spicier discussions

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Pose with everybody's trucks at Carlisle

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I decided since hubby and I were out and about shopping all day, to take a peek at my average fuel economy gauge after resetting it.

And when I seen it...I almost shit myself lol

Here it is,the highest ever! And after shopping all day, driving through small towns...this is what we got. And it hasn't budged. We drove about 70 miles today.

676A0245.jpg

And...that's with my lead foot :eek: And no, we weren't driving/coasting down a hill either lol

:wootwoot::wootwoot::wootwoot:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I want to see some video evidence of this jig... :biggrin: Let us know what the hand calculated MPGs are at the end of that tank full. :yes: What were you calculating before? :undecided:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Blckshdw said:
I want to see some video evidence of this jig... :biggrin: Let us know what the hand calculated MPGs are at the end of that tank full. :yes: What were you calculating before? :undecided:

We ran it down to about a 1/4 tank today and filled it up. We calculated before at around 14-15, when it said 13.2 MPG

So it's either up a bit from this, or down a bit. We still need to calculate it after this tank though.

It sure does beat a hand calculated 9 MPG!!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I predicted friskiness. :yes: I see no evidence of said friskiness yet. :wink: I'm getting on a plane to come home from Korea in 8 hours :biggrin: and I was hoping for a little jig-dancing video to relieve the boredom. :frown:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
I predicted friskiness. :yes: I see no evidence of said friskiness yet. :wink: I'm getting on a plane to come home from Korea in 8 hours :biggrin: and I was hoping for a little jig-dancing video to relieve the boredom. :frown:

Would me making a thread asking what kind of lift I should get and what off road tires I should get that will fit 20's? :biggrin:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
07 TB RIDER said:
Would me making a thread asking what kind of lift I should get and what off road tires I should get that will fit 20's? :biggrin:

Watching Bill beat you down with a rolled up newspaper for doing that, sure would relieve MY boredom!! :dielaugh: :rotfl:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Blckshdw said:
Watching Bill beat you down with a rolled up newspaper for doing that, sure would relieve MY boredom!! :dielaugh: :rotfl:

I'd rather beat him with a rolled up newspaper than let Bill do it lol :biggrin:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Voymom said:
I'd rather beat him with a rolled up newspaper than let Bill do it lol :biggrin:

To kill 2 birds with one stone, please video tape the beat down, then keep the camera rolling while you do your jig. Then everybody will be happy (except Mike)

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Jig dancing woohoo

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I won't post a jig dancing video until Thursday when we do a hand calculation of the actual MPG's we're getting. BUT if it's above 14 MPG's I SWEAR you will get your jig dancing video with me doing the jig lol

Tomorrow we will be going to look at a few TB's, so hopefully Phantom doesn't think we will be replacing him(we're not) but I'm trying to convince hubby that the SRT-8 is just way out of our league lol.....and that the Honda accord ricer won't be going in the new garage next to my baby either :biggrin:

although, if the SS is priced right(we're looking tomorrow) I may be able to jig my way into another truck. We'll see...

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Blckshdw said:

I'm surprised you're not trying to add LEDs to your LEDs or something like that :rotfl:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
07 TB RIDER said:
I'm surprised you're not trying to add LEDs to your LEDs or something like that :rotfl:

I do have another LED mod in the works :tongue: Just waiting on some goodies to get here from China

Blade

Nov 20, 2011
I like this one .. I'll be watching1

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Well...It's Thursday and as promised we hand calculated our MPG's. We're getting 15.22MPG. The DIC is only 1.1MPG off as hubby said it was set at 14.1 when he turned the truck off at the gas station.

Normal? God I hope so....what's abnormal is the fact that now, I have to video tape myself doing an actual jig :redface:

I promised if the MPG's were over 14, I'd make a video.

So, stay tuned...This is TO BE CONTINUED as my jig photo will be placed here.

For now, I need a nap. I had a sick baby up till 4:30am and I'm exhausted!

BLACK BEAST

Dec 13, 2011
Voymom said:
I won't post a jig dancing video until Thursday when we do a hand calculation of the actual MPG's we're getting. BUT if it's above 14 MPG's I SWEAR you will get your jig dancing video with me doing the jig lol

Tomorrow we will be going to look at a few TB's, so hopefully Phantom doesn't think we will be replacing him(we're not) but I'm trying to convince hubby that the SRT-8 is just way out of our league lol.....and that the Honda accord ricer won't be going in the new garage next to my baby either :biggrin:

although, if the SS is priced right(we're looking tomorrow) I may be able to jig my way into another truck. We'll see...

Lol she said hand calculation....

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
lol, at least you can say you better mileage than my SWB TB. Then again I am sure the space shuttle is getting better mileage than me right now, over 800lbs of boxes in the back. Moving begins tomorrow :wootwoot:

Congrats on your new found wealth by the way.

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I will be posting the video tonight. I have mommy and wifey duties right now :biggrin:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Voymom said:
I will be posting the video tonight. I have mommy and wifey duties right now :biggrin:

You know you don't have to lie to make friends. We completely understand that you are waiting for something better to come up like the drunk purchase of a grader so everyone will forget about the video of you doing a jig. :raspberry:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
blazinlow89 said:
You know you don't have to lie to make friends. We completely understand that you are waiting for something better to come up like the drunk purchase of a grader so everyone will forget about the video of you doing a jig. :raspberry:

My video will be EPIC! I have an outgoing personality, so doing a jig on video and posting it on here is NOTHING compared to some of the stuff I do on a daily basis lol

I have no shame!!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Voymom said:
My video will be EPIC! I have an outgoing personality, so doing a jig on video and posting it on here is NOTHING compared to some of the stuff I do on a daily basis lol

I have no shame!!

all this talk about a jig video, and no shame... wait, what was this thread about again :rotfl::crackup:

gotta love GMTN members :grouphug:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Grats on getting the truck running right and the mpg up where it should be and out of the pits. After battling that for a while it's gotta be a great feeling :biggrin:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Sparky said:
Grats on getting the truck running right and the mpg up where it should be and out of the pits. After battling that for a while it's gotta be a great feeling :biggrin:

It's an amazing feeling! We worked hard on this truck since the day we brought it home. The feeling of accomplishment is amazing, and this is another reason why I will definitely post a video of me gettin jiggy with it lmao

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Voymom said:
It's an amazing feeling! We worked hard on this truck since the day we brought it home.

i was just thinking "damn theyve had a lot of problems with theyre ride"... glad its all fixed now... hopefully it lasts :thumbsup:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Boricua SS said:
i was just thinking "damn theyve had a lot of problems with theyre ride"... glad its all fixed now... hopefully it lasts :thumbsup:

Yeah we did, but most of it could have been avoided 2 ways.

1. The owners could have taken care of it
2. I didn't have to buy it lol

As far as it lasting....it's a GMC dude...should know better :biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Voymom said:
Yeah we did, but most of it could have been avoided 2 ways.

1. The owners could have taken care of it
2. I didn't have to buy it lol

As far as it lasting....it's a GMC dude...should know better :biggrin:

well if you do number 1 listed up top, it should last a lot longer now :raspberry::rotfl:.. but i do agree... its almost like walking on egg shells...

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Boricua SS said:
well if you do number 1 listed up top, it should last a lot longer now :raspberry::rotfl:.. but i do agree... its almost like walking on egg shells...

I always tell people I'm in an abusive relationship with my truck......He abuses my wallet almost every other week lol

15 minutes and counting......I will be uploading the video in about 20 minutes!!!

Have to get kiddos to bed.

Here is my jig...just for GMTNation!!!!

Click on the picture...it will take you right to the video. NO WAY I was posting on youtube lol

Mudwheelin

Dec 4, 2011
Finally lol. I've been watching this thread and waiting for the jig for 2 days now.:biggrin:

BLACK BEAST

Dec 13, 2011
Voymom said:
I always tell people I'm in an abusive relationship with my truck......He abuses my wallet almost every other week lol

15 minutes and counting......I will be uploading the video in about 20 minutes!!!

Have to get kiddos to bed.

Here is my jig...just for GMTNation!!!!

Click on the picture...it will take you right to the video. NO WAY I was posting on youtube lol

I had no idea ....I guess I should have asked you to dance in amana...nice moves chick

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
i see you stuck to your word :thumbsup::tiphat:.... heres to 15 mps :Lager Louts:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Very nice jig lol.

I do alot of things and post them on here... but dancing just aint one of them.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
No I mean not ever.

Uncle Blazer

Dec 8, 2011
:wootwoot: That was AWESOME.

just set a calendar reminder to bump this post just before Christmas time. By that time the current members could use a little holiday cheer and the noobs will need to see the REAL Voymom in action, so they know who they are dealing with.

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Uncle Blazer said:
:wootwoot: That was AWESOME.

just set a calendar reminder to bump this post just before Christmas time. By that time the current members could use a little holiday cheer and the noobs will need to see the REAL Voymom in action, so they know who they are dealing with.

I'll just post me doing a Christmas jig!

Uncle Blazer

Dec 8, 2011
had to come back and watch it one more time before i left for the day. THANKS VOYMOM. Congrats on the mpg increase. What happens when you mod enough for 17mpg?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online