I can't believe

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
I have over a 1000 posts in an automotive forum. While I have always enjoyed vehicles and amaze people that I can take care of and fix a number of common issues, I don't consider myself a motor head. This forum has definitely taught me more and increased my confidence under the hood. Thanks all!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It adds up quick.

Glad you are here!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
You are no longer a newb :raspberry::rotfl:

Kelly@PCMofNC

Mar 16, 2013
Forums are definitely a wealth of knowledge...I know I always get ideas for new mods and products when I'm cruising around them! It's nice to have a little community to interact with also, to show off mods, address, problems, etc. This a great site for sure. :cool:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Kelly@PCMofNC said:
Forums are definitely a wealth of knowledge...I know I always get ideas for new mods and products when I'm cruising around them! It's nice to have a little community to interact with also, to show off mods, address, problems, etc. This a great site for sure. :cool:

also, because of the forums (here and tbssowners) is how I found out about you all at PCM and haven't looked back since :biggrin: Not only are the forums a wealth of knowledge, but they definitely aid in small business'

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online