Horn not working

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Ok so went to push the horn today nothing happening. Took it back home open the hood and the window unplug the wire to the horn plug it back in. Push steering wheel again all I hear is the relay. So my question since I can hear the relay would my horn be the next place to check or assume its broken? I also tried my key fob and it doesn't work also. Next question I guess is how much is the "horn"

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Black_tb said:
Ok so went to push the horn today nothing happening. Took it back home open the hood and the window unplug the wire to the horn plug it back in. Push steering wheel again all I hear is the relay. So my question since I can hear the relay would my horn be the next place to check or assume its broken? I also tried my key fob and it doesn't work also. Next question I guess is how much is the "horn"

10 bucks :thumbsup:

100 dB Old Fashioned Sound "Ooga" Air Horn

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Haha that would be funny but would like to keep it original

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Black_tb said:
Haha that would be funny but would like to keep it original

I'm thinking about getting it and wiring it up on a secondary switch.

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
That would be fun

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
So new thing shown up last night while pressing the horn some times it would work sometimes it wouldn't but when I would press the horn and it didn't work the passenger turn signal would just slightly turn on lol so I'm thinking a loose ground or something ?

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Any body ?

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Just bringing this up again

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR