Hey guys

culzero

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Hey guys, its been a long time since I've been active on Trailvoy. When I found out about this new site I just had to join and see the old days come back. Can't wait to see this community grow again and provide support to all its members.

Justin

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Been awhile. Good to see you back around

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Hey Justin!! Nice to see you online again! welcome aboard...

culzero

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
thanks guys. with everything that was going on over at Trailvoy along with my own personal hurdles with the Envoy I have been a little recluse when it comes to the forum.

Now that 90% of my envoy problems have been resolved and the new forum coming alive I'm going to try to be just as active on here as I was a few years ago on trailvoy.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
welcome man :smile:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
What's good man? Haven't talked to you in forever. Hope all is well.:cool:

culzero

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
All is well. Wife and I have been married for a year and now have a 5 month old boy. I couldn't be happier. Wish I had more time for the voy and the new system, but family is top priority at the moment. Not to mention I am on my third radiator and I ditched the electric fans. And now I have some kind of parasitic loss in the electrical so the battery keeps dying.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
culzero said:
All is well. Wife and I have been married for a year and now have a 5 month old boy. I couldn't be happier. Wish I had more time for the voy and the new system, but family is top priority at the moment. Not to mention I am on my third radiator and I ditched the electric fans. And now I have some kind of parasitic loss in the electrical so the battery keeps dying.

I understand the parasitic drain, it is certainly frustrating.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online