Jan 1, 2012
fadyasha said:
excellenttttttttttt!! thanks a million!!!! :rotfl::wootwoot:

Don't sell it ,fadyasha!

borretje

Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
This the procedure the dealer has to do:
This procedure must be used with the Techline T50/T60 to learn keys on the export vehicle. The procedure can also be used on domestic vehicles, if all the valid keys have been lost, to reduce the
programming time from 30 minutes to 10 minute

1.Cut the new key with the mechanical key code for the vehicle.
2.Insert the new key in the ignition and turn the ignition ON.
3.Connect the Tech 2 and Select "Service Programming System" (SPS)
4.Identify the vehicle and press the "Request Information" softkey
5.The VIN and PCM calibration is displayed. Verify the VIN. (Press the Yes key on the Tech 2 if the VIN is correct)
6.Connect the Tech 2 to the Techline PC and reset the Tech 2 power
7.Select "Service Programming System" (SPS) on the Techline PC -- Select Terminal to Tech 2 as the programming method
8.Select Done and follow the instructions -- Select Theft Module Re-learn -- The Techline PC downloads to the Tech 2
9.Reconnect the Tech 2 to the vehicle -- Select SPS -- Identify the vehicle -- Press the VTD Learn softkey
10.The VTD module is now unlocked and a 10 minute wait period is required
11.After the 10 minute wait period, turn the ignition OFF. Then turn the ignition ON with the same key. Pass-key® III learns the key.
12.The Security light is illuminated until the original valid key is inserted and the ignition is turned ON
13.If an original valid key is not available, learn an additional key to complete the procedur

:wootwoot::wootwoot::thumbsup:

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
Man.....seems like yesterday all it took was a big fat screwdriver layed across the solenoid and the positive terminal.:biggrin:

borretje

Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
gmcman said:
Man.....seems like yesterday all it took was a big fat screwdriver layed across the solenoid and the positive terminal.:biggrin:

That's why I love my C20 and oldsmobile so much!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Something can be said for keeping it simple !!!:yes::yes:
The KISS theory
K Keep
I It
S Simple
S Smart Guy

borretje

Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
Been driving around for one day now with the new tune and now I know why you all where so crazy about it,it's feels like a complete different car!
Acceleration,response,power at low rpm........SUPER!
The Volant cai also,not to loud untill I go for the throtlle than it opens up!!
Does someone know what the power gain with the tune is?

Thanks John:thumbsup::thumbsup::wootwoot::wootwoot::tongue:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
As discussed in another thread if you put flames on the vehicle it adds automatically 5-600 hp depending on the flame package :yes::yes:

borretje

Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
Fire06 said:
As discussed in another thread if you put flames on the vehicle it adds automatically 5-600 hp depending on the flame package :yes::yes:

Yeah,right!!
:tongue::rotfl::rotfl:

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
borretje said:
Yeah,right!!
:tongue::rotfl::rotfl:

yeh man haven't your heard of this before? So went by the dealer for the programming issue and there's like a million year waiting list. I'm going back to the same mechanic that did the case relearn next week.

He has the tech II tool so lets hope he can do it for me :tongue:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
fadyasha said:
yeh man haven't your heard of this before? So went by the dealer for the programming issue and there's like a million year waiting list. I'm going back to the same mechanic that did the case relearn next week.

He has the tech II tool so lets hope he can do it for me :tongue:

That's a long wait!

Beetlejuicenumbergrab.jpg

I'm not sure of that will work for you since security was disabled. I hope I'm wrong. Keep us posted!

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Lool! Yeh it is so I'm hoping he can work it! If not then I'll just take an appointment at the dealership eh!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online

No members online now.