Help me find a stage rally with bikes in USA?

Playsinsnow

Original poster
Nov 17, 2012
So after a recent family gathering my uncle who is also my godfather got started about wanting to enter a stage rally over a few days in the future on a bike. I am the encourager of fun in the family and after hearing his older, disabled sister learned to ski in her 50s, he expressed a real desire to do this.
Guy busts his ass, lost his wife 8-9years ago to cancer (6wks, BS man), and has ridden the perimeter of Texas-counter clockwise from Dallas. I told him I would be there to drive support rig and have beer ready if he was serious. He brought it up the next day before flying out.

I haven't started my search but any advice/directions/comments/links are welcome. He has many friends to provide a full support team and the resources to make it happen with adequate planning. Warren Miller said "if you don't do it this year, you'll be one more year older when you do". Just that he's busy with work (NASA stuff) and he was eager for me to send him a few things.

Thanks for the input!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wish I could help, because it sounds like real potential for adventure. Got me kinda motivated to find a road rally kinda thing.

Good Luck!

Playsinsnow

Original poster
Nov 17, 2012
im a huge rally fan! Attended one one the tail of my honeymoon 6yrs ago!
TSD for the wife and Rally America Nationals in MN return this year! Now to do some homework. Im hoping some of you SoCal, SoWest, Moto guys could point me in a few directions. Stopping by a Moto shop on way home. Hope they're open. No time frame needed, just options! TIA!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online