Hello from Long Beach, Ca

Berns

Original poster
Jun 22, 2013
Hello All,
I just picked up a 2002 Trailblazer LS. This is totally a new ball game to me cause I was used to fixing and maintaining 91-96 Caprices/Impalas. I will post pics later on.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Good choice. You will find a lot of great ideas here for mods and great advice for trouble shooting your TB from our wonderful and knowledgeable staff and members!

Welcome to the Nation, look forward to seeing the pics! :thumbsup:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome. :tiphat:

Berns said:
I was used to fixing and maintaining 91-96 Caprices/Impalas. I will post pics later on.
To buy my TBSS, I traded in my '96 Impala SS.

i4.jpg

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Runnn!! While you still can!!! :rotfl: JK!
Welcome! You'll definitely get to know your trailblazer reaaaally well over here
Only had my voy since october and i've changed it inside out because of this place

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the mix. Looking forward to the pictures of your rides.

DucatiSS

Nov 19, 2011
Welcome from Corona :tiphat:

Berns

Original poster
Jun 22, 2013
Thanks to all. I am very happy to have gotten my TB,even though it is high mileage at 167k, I got it from the original owner and he has all the service records since 2002. I did notice it had a ticking sound when I was driving it around which sounds like an exhaust leak coming from the passenger side coming from the manifold. Seems like this is a common problem with this 4.2 I6 engine. I am going to have to smog it so hopefully this does not affect the outcome.

Berns

Original poster
Jun 22, 2013
Thanks Barron03.

May03LT,
I have been watching your videos on youtube and I would like to thank you for making them as they are very helpful.

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Born in the LB, at Memorial.

Welcome to the Jungle! :wootwoot:

Great people here. Serious information and help, along with serious sense of humor!

Berns

Original poster
Jun 22, 2013
Pittdawg said:
Bluff Park. You?

I am right off the 710 in downtown.

- - - Updated - - -

Robbabob said:
Born in the LB, at Memorial.

Welcome to the Jungle! :wootwoot:

Great people here. Serious information and help, along with serious sense of humor!

What are you doing out in TN.
Yeah, the site it like a big service manual in its own.

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Berns said:
What are you doing out in TN.

Living the dream, brother.... Several job changes and state changes dropped me here. As it turns out, Chattanooga has everything one could ask for; without the traffic!

BTW, used to live at Cedar and 12th. I believe the 4-plex is still standing. Oh, the stories I can tell of back then....

Berns

Original poster
Jun 22, 2013
Pics of the ride:

I just love this truck. I plan to save and get my an 07 or 08 next but I want that black cherry color.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tcwest38

Members Online