Happy to report

Sir ffeJ

Original poster
Dec 1, 2011
I am happy to report, that I just finished replacing my blown trans. cooler line, the other day. :biggrin:
07 TB, but had the rust in the same spot as plenty of others did(do). The line from the quick connect, to the trans.

It was my first. From all the PITA stories I read about changing them, I was a little skeptical at first. I figured what the hey, I can do it. So I did, and I'm mighty proud of myself. In the end it only cost me $34 and some change. Of course I guess it helps that my wife also works for NAPA. :yes:

Happy happy, joy joy :biggrin:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Always satisfying doing it yourself and saving $$$ is also good :thumbsup: With the right info, you can do anything.

Menthol

Dec 8, 2011
Sir ffeJ said:
I am happy to report, that I just finished replacing my blown trans. cooler line, the other day. :biggrin:
07 TB, but had the rust in the same spot as plenty of others did(do). The line from the quick connect, to the trans.

It was my first. From all the PITA stories I read about changing them, I was a little skeptical at first. I figured what the hey, I can do it. So I did, and I'm mighty proud of myself. In the end it only cost me $34 and some change. Of course I guess it helps that my wife also works for NAPA. :yes:

Happy happy, joy joy :biggrin:

That's what you call a double hook-up:wink:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.