Greetings from the "D"

RocketQueen

Original poster
Mar 10, 2014
Well, not really "D"etroit, but I am from Michigan. Actually, about 45 minutes northeast of the city. Just wanted to check in and say hello to all of the fine members. I was using the old site until someone led me here. Everyone is so helpful and I'm learning a ton about my vehicle. Yes, I'll admit my Envoy does have over 234,000 miles on it, but I am not ready to give up on her! She's been solid since we got her and now that she's "older", we've been having a few problems. Nothing too major. I'm glad to have found this site with fellow enthusiasts who seem to enjoy helping out the newbies that land here. Thank you!!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
So did not go where i thought the title was going...

Welcome to the nation.

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Welcome to the Nation! Glad you found this site, as many of us have. There is an elite core of a few that are absolute experts, then a bunch of us that give it our best shot while we learn and save big $$$$ by DIY.

"I'm going through the big D, and I don't mean Dallas." Yeah, your title leaves it a bit open, but that is a good thing!!!!! Let the imagination fly before setting us in.

Good luck!

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Welcome aboard!:cool:

It's ok that you used the other, inferior, less-awesomer site. We won't hold it against you.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome to the Nation! Alot of my family still lives in the Detroit area.

nieman88

Mar 10, 2014
Welcome to the site. Im new too. lol
230+ miles!
I wonder, if at that age, it starts to become as much work as owning a 98 Land Rover with under 160k. :rotfl:
i sure hope not :yikes:

PS, Stay warm up there

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nadmak

Members Online