Got the 2nd bun in the oven!

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
My lil girl is nearly 17 months old and is going to be a big sister in about 7 months. Putting them almost exactly 2 years apart like I had hoped for. I think we are going to wait to find out the sex again as we did with my daughter, but I am excited for March and a new little bundle of joy!

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
dang Kyle, there goes your mod budget and wheeling time and camping time and sleep time and...
j/k congratulations man!

RZAwora

Apr 15, 2012
Congrats dude...really happy for you! :wootwoot: We're expecting one around March 3rd. It'll be my first...can't wait, I'm excited. We're waiting to find out the sex also. :yes:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
!!!!CONGRATS KYLE !!!!

whats going on around here im going to have my first around the end of February

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Black_tb said:
!!!!CONGRATS KYLE !!!!

whats going on around here im going to have my first around the end of February

it must be in the air because there are 5 women pregnant at my job right now... crazy yo!! lol

Congrats Kyle!!!!!!!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
navigator said:
dang Kyle, there goes your mod budget and wheeling time and camping time and sleep time and...
...post rate. :rotfl:

Congrats! Nice when a plan comes together that requires a partner to pull it off. :thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Congrats Kyle!!

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Congrats Hardtrailz! Yep, and the timing is perfect too in my opinion, mine are 23 months apart, car seats, boosters, strollers cribs went from one to the next. They played together and enjoyed each others company. We had our daughter first and then our son. And then i had the operation, ouch:eek:, now we're done makin em. Your gonna love having 2 kids! Enjoy!

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Congrats Kyle!! Even though ours is just under 3 months still, I can't wait for her to have a sibling. We like the 2 year gap too...:yes:

And, if you wanted to mix things up a bit this time, might I suggest a gender reveal party? It's what we did with our daughter. We're planners, so we wouldn't have been able to make it to find out at delivery. lol

Instead, we had the ultrasound tech seal the results in an envelope, then we took it to our local bakery. They baked a cake that corresponded with the gender; blue for boy, and in our case, purple for girl. Then we invited family and close friends over, and we all found out together! I'm sure it doesn't add up to the excitement and anticipation of waiting until the end, but it was FUN as hell, and this way, you can include your family and friends in finding out at the same time. :smile:

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

Everyone ready?

DSC_0063.jpg

GIRL!!!

DSC_0064.jpg

Sophiacake.jpg

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
...post rate. :rotfl:

Congrats! Nice when a plan comes together that requires a partner to pull it off. :thumbsup:

Actually, with the lack of sleep he will be getting his post rate may increase! :raspberry:

Congrats again brother!!!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Congratulation Kyle!

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Thanks everyone.

If we find out, the party is a pretty good idea.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Congrats Kyle!!!

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Congrats and in case you didn't know, two minivans in the garage means no door dings.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Congrats Kyle!

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Sad to say but we lost the baby at 12 weeks yesterday. God needed a tiny angel.

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Jesus....WTF?!?!

Sorry to hear Kyle. Prayers your way....

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Oh man, so sorry to hear that. Prayers with your family.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I am so sorry brother, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Don't hesitate to call anytime day or night if you need to talk.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Sorry for your loss Kyle. Shit like this just sucks :frown:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Kyle I'm so sorry to hear. If ya need anything let me know. Your a short drive away.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
So sorry to hear this Kyle. :grouphug:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.