Good to be back

wmolzon

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Hey guys, i was wmolzon on the other site, figured id change it up a bit this time..

i must say i am truly glad something has started and its been started by Jimmy. you did a great job when "the other site" was left for you to run so i can only see great things happening here in the future!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome. Should be a good time here.

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
jrbngntb said:
Hey guys, i was wmolzon on the other site, figured id change it up a bit this time..

i must say i am truly glad something has started and its been started by Jimmy. you did a great job when "the other site" was left for you to run so i can only see great things happening here in the future!

Who let you in? Oh wait HAHAHAHAHAHAA.... Glad you made it bro! :raspberry:

wmolzon

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Welcome. Should be a good time here.

yup i sure will be

Fishhunter911 said:
Who let you in? Oh wait HAHAHAHAHAHAA.... Glad you made it bro! :raspberry:

yea man, now i got something to do on my long boring nights at work....:nighty:

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
jrbngntb said:
yup i sure will be

yea man, now i got something to do on my long boring nights at work....:nighty:

oh not post count whoring!!!! LMAO:tequila:

wmolzon

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Fishhunter911 said:
oh not post count whoring!!!! LMAO:tequila:

nope none of that this time, just some browsing, maybe helping (or looking for help lol)

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya! Welcome over.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Hey dude what's good? Did you get an amp?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Welcome along

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Welcome back! I think you're in the clear. I can already see who's getting in line for post whore champion.

What, me?

DucatiSS

Nov 19, 2011
Welcome over Warren:smile:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Welcome back! I think you're in the clear. I can already see who's getting in line for post whore champion.

I am just trying to chase down a lifted Trailblazer. :raspberry:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Hello Warren. Glad you made it. :yes:

wmolzon

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
whats up guys? hows the family doing? miss you guys lol

drew, still no amp, i keep forgetting to call my guy in NY who was suppose to fix my RF 2k, Trey i see myself less since ive moved, between work and the house stress is an understatement, oh yea lets throw holidays on top of that now. :banghead:

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
jrbngntb said:
whats up guys? hows the family doing? miss you guys lol

drew, still no amp, i keep forgetting to call my guy in NY who was suppose to fix my RF 2k, Trey i see myself less since ive moved, between work and the house stress is an understatement, oh yea lets throw holidays on top of that now. :banghead:

you sure you did not get married and not tell any of us? You sound like a married man now!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
Fishhunter911 said:
you sure you did not get married and not tell any of us? You sound like a married man now!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Im sure he has by the sounds of it. Thinking about it, he wouldnt be the first one to hide it from us. :frown:

wmolzon

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Fishhunter911 said:

DARKASS04EXT said:
Im sure he has by the sounds of it. Thinking about it, he wouldnt be the first one to hide it from us. :frown:

HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO not even close!!!! IF that day EVER happens i wouldnt hide that. you guys are more then friends to me so you would know for sure

barron03 said:

oh heyyy, thanks

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
jrbngntb said:
HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO not even close!!!! IF that day EVER happens i wouldnt hide that. you guys are more then friends to me so you would know for sure

oh heyyy, thanks

Ok just making sure there buddy!!!

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Howdy Warren! Glad you could take the time out of your busy day to stop by and visit with us!!:raspberry::raspberry:

Hope all is well! Looks like we just added another thing to keep you occupied at work!:biggrin:

wmolzon

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:
Howdy Warren! Glad you could take the time out of your busy day to stop by and visit with us!!:raspberry::raspberry:

Hope all is well! Looks like we just added another thing to keep you occupied at work!:biggrin:

hey im glad to be here, i miss the "old" trailvoy and what it was about, i made a lot of good friends on there, oh and i also met Joe... :rotfl:

yup, there have been many boring nights at work where i look for stuff to do, and now i have something. just gota get back into the swing of the forum life lol its been a while

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Well, you can always hang out here! As you can see we are still building. I say WE like I have anything to do with it. JIMMY is still building the site.:biggrin: Actually lots of members are working on recreating articles and bringing over important data so we can store it all here. Plus, you have a good chance at getting you post count up high if you start now!:biggrin:

wmolzon

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Ghoster said:
Well, you can always hang out here! As you can see we are still building. I say WE like I have anything to do with it. JIMMY is still building the site.:biggrin: Actually lots of members are working on recreating articles and bringing over important data so we can store it all here. Plus, you have a good chance at getting you post count up high if you start now!:biggrin:

yea you are a lazy A$$ lol. we deff have a lot of good members here. my brain (the small one i had) has gone to mush so not sure ill be able to add much help these days HAHA. Jimmy did a great job over at trailvoy and im sure he will do the same here.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
jrbngntb said:

Nice name change. jrbngntb is going to be much easier to remember.
:rotfl:
:tiphat: Welcome :tiphat:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Sadly, I can't figure out what either of your names meant. :raspberry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online