GMTnation Treasure Hunt.....

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
How to play- Pick a treasure such as A picture with a Wal-mart employee. The first person to post a picture of themselves with a Wal-mart worker get's to pick the next treasure item. Your treasure can be ANYTHING from a pile of mud to a half naked busty brunette.
But as the saying goes around here....worthless without pictures!

RULES- Pictures must be taken by you, or of you. They cannot be a picture from google search, or photoshop.

I will go first...

Treasure- A lipstick kiss on any part of your body

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Blckshdw said:
:crackup: We already have a hard enough time keeping one of these threads alive, I don't think we can handle 2 of them!! :dielaugh:

http://gmtnation.com/f39/gmt-nation-scavenger-hunt-698/

I searched for it, and it NEVER came up lol It said "sorry no search results found....

I guess one of the lovely mods can delete the thread, along with all my hopes and dreams :rotfl:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Well not all of your hopes and dreams... I mean, if you wanna post a pic in the other thread, of your truck with a busty brunette, I don't think anybody is gonna complain about that. Just sayin. Besides, we could use some freshness over there. :yes:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
We do have a lot of game threads. Since this one is distinctly different than the scavenger hunt game (which is picturing a GMT vehicle in the shot), I don't see any reason to delete it. :twocents:

However, since this is not in the "anything goes" area, let's try to keep it *somewhat* clean. :redface:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
However, since this is not in the "anything goes" area, let's try to keep it *somewhat* clean. :redface:

I was about to post "Be careful what you wish for."

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online