FEEDBACK GMTNation on Facebook

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Figured I would toss up a thread to let some of y'all know that there is a GMTNation page on Facebook. There are lots more members on here than on there and since y'all contribute here, ya may want to share in some of the stuff on there.

Stop on by and like the page.

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
HARDTRAILZ said:
Figured I would toss up a thread to let some of y'all know that there is a GMTNation page on Facebook. There are lots more members on here than on there and since y'all contribute here, ya may want to share in some of the stuff on there.

Stop on by and like the page.

The group can be found here --> http://www.facebook.com/groups/326442354051937/

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
My love obsession with the Envoy has been my guilty little pleasure but I guess now all my friends will be in the know :eek: I feel like a closet functioning alcoholic.

"Hello, my name is Bob, and I'm an Envoyaholic. It's been 30 days since my last mod" :redface:

Reactions: BHAMER

Uncle Blazer

Dec 8, 2011
Damn, I had "liked" the page a while ago but didnt see much action on it. Didnt know there was a group page also. Joined.

bigytwotone

Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
NewfieEnvoy said:
My love obsession with the Envoy has been my guilty little pleasure but I guess now all my friends will be in the know :eek: I feel like a closet functioning alcoholic.

"Hello, my name is Bob, and I'm an Envoyaholic. It's been 30 days since my last mod" :redface:

yeah that sounds just like me lol

"Hello, my name is Calvin and I'm an trailbazeraholic. It's been 15mins since my last mod" :frown::frown:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
15 minutes :rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Everyone on there too...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher