GMC accessories available for the Envoy?

Big score at the local Pick and Pull today.

I found a set of :
GMC rubber floor mats,
a plastic GMC hitch mount and
a set of molded GMC mud guards ( not the flat type ).

These were all taken off a GMC Envoy - and I suspect were Dealer installed options.

So that got me thinking. What other type of dealer GMC accessories are there for a GMC Envoy/ Chevy Trailblazer.

I’ll have to be on the lookout for others.

Mooseman

You mean you found the ultra-rare GMC plastic hitch cover? Man, if you have a 3D printer, copy it and sell it here. You'd make a killing! Maybe make a bow tie version for TB's.

Some other rare options:
- The TB North Face stuff like the roof rack clearance lights and embroidered NF headrests
- All 360's retracting rear cargo cover
- Plastic radiator cover (early '02, TBSS and Bravadas)
- On XUV's, the tent add-on
- Rear spoiler (not sure if that one was aftermarket or OEM)

TollKeeper

It is rare... I have been wanting one, but the XUV modeled hitch cover is even more rare.

Mooseman

I'd put a hitch lock on that cover. It's that rare. I haven't seen one yet in the yards but have found some other parts. I usually grab them in case anyone here would be interested. Did that with the cargo cover and a set of roof lights for an EXT.

KEEBZ489

is there a picture of the radiator cover anywhere ? or is this it ? i didnt know one was available

Mooseman

That's the one.

Mooseman

Seen only 2 and grabbed them in the yard. Not even sure they came standard on all SS. Both I grabbed off Bravadas.

Mooseman

GM and their cheapness I guess.

Dadwagon

My local Chevy dealership in Dublin, California has a TrailBlazer tow hitch cover in their parts counter display. It's so sun bleached! And they want something like $15 for it, down from about $40! If that's something you are looking for, give them a call.
OMG it looks like this. I can't believe anyone would pay this much for a piece of metal that isn't a wedding ring. Ooof!

Last edited:

Mooseman

Did it look like this?

matermark

I have something REALLY rare, for the Envoy, brand new in the GM box... I will try to post picture clues and you can guess what it's called!
20201106_112755-1920x1080.jpg
20201106_112808-1920x1080.jpg

20201106_112749-1920x1080 (2).jpg

Can anybody guess what it is called?

TollKeeper

That's the envoy push bumper.. nice score

matermark

I checked the dates on those floor mats, they were actually on Facebook Marketplace back on December 22nd, 2020...
!_GMCRubberMats--120925064_10218826332432916_5657763504745123497_o.jpg

I considered buying them and posted them on the Envoy XUV forum asking if they were GM but nobody replied. Instead, I bought a F & R set of used WeatherTech mats instead...

Mooseman

Close enough! We have a winner! It's officially the "Front Fascia Extension."
That is a nice find. Never seen that before. Wish I could find the hitch cover for my TB.

TollKeeper

matermark

Want one of these for my truck.. just never can find them in what I would call affordable
What color is your X? They made these with different part #s for Red, White, Blue, and Silver... maybe more... you would think black but haven't seen one. If I keep this, I may vacuum metalize it (plastic chrome--think of those Revell plastic car model kits' bumpers & mag wheels growing up...)

TollKeeper

Was trying to find silver

matermark

Was trying to find silver
I have only seen white or blue for sale so far... but I'll let you know if I find silver...

@EVERYBODY: The opening is a little bit of an illusion--it is bigger than it looks--enough that you can use a front license plate--it has its own bracket in case you use a front plate.

OP
T

twoplustwo

Those floor mats are the ones I found at the local pick and pull.
GMC labelled on front driv/pass and nothing on rear. The ones I found were black. ( the vehicle was cloth gray interior )
If I recall the envoy I found was the ext model and also had the long mat in the third row, which I didn't bother with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remolg

Secure Browsing

Top Bottom