Glad to be invited

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Wondering who all is in on this?

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Major props to JMan and for the other members for doing what needed to be done.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
I just realized, I'm going to need some new vinyl for the TB :wink:

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
A huge WELL DONE goes out to everyone involved in this new beginning!!!

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Love it! Thanks all. Let me know what I can do to help.

Badbart

Nov 20, 2011
Thanks for the invite! This will be good!

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
07_TB_RIDER said:
I just realized, I'm going to need some new vinyl for the TB :wink:

Waiting on Jman to tell me what he is wanting to see for a decal and I'll get a bunch done and out.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Your technical questions will continue to be answered to the best of my ability, and (I promise) no snarkiness about searching first. Because until we do a lot more work, there aren't a million posts to search/wade through!

The GREAT NEWS is that the threads here will be of much higher quality and EVER SO MUCH MORE worth searching!

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Nice to know we got the same mods that helped TV get to be such a great resource until the BS started. Now back to the roots and some good epople and info.

TXBlazer

Nov 21, 2011
Cypress, TEXAS USA
Damn good to see ya'll over here......I was thinking something like this was bound to happen.....Props to Jman, Roadie, Big Ed and anyone else I've missed

Thanks Guys!!!

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
Your technical questions will continue to be answered to the best of my ability, and (I promise) no snarkiness about searching first. Because until we do a lot more work, there aren't a million posts

I'm glad you brought this up regarding threads. Clearly TV has mountains of good info buried under all the other threads. Is there a plan to bring some of those important threads over here?

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
The info will have a prominent home. If we wrote it, it can be moved trivially. If somebody else wrote it, we need permission. But the intent is to have a MUCH more dense and easy to navigate compendium of fix-it threads. One-stop-shopping for what noobs need most. The forum structure can also help consolidate threads of similarity, instead of artificially separating them by silly things like engine size. Suspension mods are pretty much orthogonal to displacement issues.

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
JRTAHOE said:
Major props to JMan and for the other members for doing what needed to be done.

Wtf tapatalk has gone bonkers.

Key word "sand".

Ocean

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Join the club man. My tapatalk will post in random introduction threads back from 2011. It will also show posts from 12/31/1969 :crazy:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Ghost said:
Wtf tapatalk has gone bonkers.

Key word "sand".

Ocean

dmanns67 said:
Join the club man. My tapatalk will post in random introduction threads back from 2011. It will also show posts from 12/31/1969 :crazy:

:offtopic:

:rotfl: And I take heat for not having tapatalk. Guess I am really missing out.

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
Woa my post was supposedto be on the thread random words. Ahahaha. Tapatalk made in China. No good !

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online