NEED HELP Fuel line replacement near PCM

littleblazer

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
So I've been working on the envoy all weekend and well long story short there was an accident and now there's a hole in the braided portion of the fuel line under the ecm... I'm having a hard time sourcing a damn number from it even. I found the rear sections on the tank but cannot find the front half. Wondering if anyone has input I'll be researching later on when I have time. Best.

-Paul

littleblazer

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
I found a whole set on rock auto but for 160 I really only need one. Looking like that's the route.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Edited your title for more/better responses :biggrin:

What about a yard or u-pull? Any nearby?

littleblazer

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Edited your title for more/better responses :biggrin:

What about a yard or u-pull? Any nearby?
Not really and it needs to be a 02-03.5 because the lines are different for the bigger tank I think. There's one u pull but it's far and closed.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I don't think the front line would be different (filter to fuel rail). Is it the high pressure or low pressure return line that got buggered up?

littleblazer

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
It's spraying pretty good I'd say high pressure. It's the line that doesn't have the regulator by the rail. The reason I say it's different is just peaking under the truck it looks it and every kit I did find specified if it was the 18 or 22 gallon Sen tank. I think there's a splice by the fire wall. It doesn't look bad to replace but I can't find it.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
It might be because the filter is mounted on the tank. Check with the dealer because I can't find anything beyond the tank and filter. Online microfiches have become crap lately or they're holding back.

Reactions: littleblazer

littleblazer

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
I'll see what I can pull up. I have a buddy at a dealer.

Reactions: xavierny25

littleblazer

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Seems like I may just be replacing it with a steel braided line with the proper fittings on the end...

littleblazer

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
So I ordered up the whole set. Part number fl446b on eBay. Seller is based out of Pennsylvania. I ordered at 12 yesterday and it was on my deck around 12 today. Nice. Bent the old line out, nothing to this really and the new line separates the portion that goes to the filter so you can connect it up. Fed it up from underneath slid it back over the trans popped it back into the holders and hooked up everything. The new lines are a bit longer but they are also steel braided. The filter connection is replaced with the quick connect you need the line tool for instead of the tabs you press but for about 160 shipped to my door for all three I'm really not going to complain. Anyone need an evap or return fuel line? :biggrin::crackup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online