FS: GMC Envoy Cloth Seat Covers, Floor Mats, and Console Cover

BeMyWheels

Original poster
Dec 14, 2011
I have the following for sale. They came off of my GMC Envoy and are from a non-smoker's vehicle.

1. Cloth Seat Covers - $100
    These dark gray covers are in great/clean conditions and were professionally removed by an upholstery shop so you should have no problems installing them. I upgraded to some Katzkins.
    DSCN0136.jpg
    DSCN0139.jpg

2. Floor Mats - $50 SOLD
    I've had Husky Liners almost since the first day of my ownership back in 2009 so these were almost never used since I acquired the vehicle. They are in great conditions.
    DSCN0132.jpg

3. Armrest Console Cover - $40
    I upgraded to a leather one so I have no use for this anymore. It's in great working condition.
    DSCN0134.jpg
    DSCN0135.jpg
Please let me know if you have any questions. I take PayPal and have no issues with shipping as long as you are okay with the shipping costs. Thanks for looking!

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Hmm, possible interested in arm rest. Can you post a pic of the arm rest flipped over? And also, shipping to 74013?

BeMyWheels

Original poster
Dec 14, 2011
I've added a pic as requested. Shipping is around $12 via Priority. Let me know if you are interested!

BeMyWheels

Original poster
Dec 14, 2011
Hi hockeyman, shipping to your location is $12. Please let me know if you are interested in proceeding. Thanks.

BeMyWheels

Original poster
Dec 14, 2011
Doesn't look like I can edit the original post but I have a set of OEM Envoy running boards for sale as well. $150 for local pickup only.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
BeMyWheels said:
I've added a pic as requested. Shipping is around $12 via Priority. Let me know if you are interested!

Good deal, thanks. I'll let you know by Friday for sure. Need to wait for payday to see how I am.

BeMyWheels

Original poster
Dec 14, 2011
BOOMERZ said:
would the covers fit a 2002 LS ? with the side air bags ?:confused:
Sorry, I couldn't tell you. All I can say is that this came off of a 2007 Envoy. Dimension wise it should fit without a problem, but I have no idea about the compatibility with the air bag. Perhaps you could ask some of the other members on here?

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
Sorry, I was going to wait until this upcoming weekend to make the purchse, but I should have mentioned that. My apologies.

If you still have them by this weekend, I'll PM you and ask for your paypal. If they're gone, no biggie. :smile:

BeMyWheels

Original poster
Dec 14, 2011
infamouz said:
Do you still have the floor mats for sale?

hockeyman said:
Sorry, I was going to wait until this upcoming weekend to make the purchse, but I should have mentioned that. My apologies.

If you still have them by this weekend, I'll PM you and ask for your paypal. If they're gone, no biggie. :smile:
No problem! I guess the story is they are still available! :smile:

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
BeMyWheels said:
Sorry, I couldn't tell you. All I can say is that this came off of a 2007 Envoy. Dimension wise it should fit without a problem, but I have no idea about the compatibility with the air bag. Perhaps you could ask some of the other members on here?

"They" say not to put non airbag seatcovers over airbags.. GM HIGHLY HIGHLY recommends you do not..

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Interested in the floor mats. Any idea what shipping would be Canada - A1B1V5 postal code? Cheers.

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
Floor mats still up for grabs?
For $62 shipped, I'm paypal ready :smile:

PM your info to me and I'll send the money.

Thank you,
Me

hockeyman

Aug 26, 2012
Received the floor mats today, and I guess that I didn't properly read your thread all the way through before purchasing because they're literally in brand new condition! Seriously, they don't even have a single stitch that's worn out or missing...anywhere!

Thank you again!!!

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
I might be interested in the console lid as well if UMEXT doesnt end up wanting it. It's the WHOLE lid, correct? The one in my 02 has a cracked internal structure.

BeMyWheels

Original poster
Dec 14, 2011
ScarabEpic22 said:
I might be interested in the console lid as well if UMEXT doesnt end up wanting it. It's the WHOLE lid, correct? The one in my 02 has a cracked internal structure.
That is correct, it is the whole lid that contains the working hinge. It will be a simple and straight swap for you.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gryphin

Members Online