FS: 2005 GMC Envoy Denali 34K mi. OH.

Envoy Fan

Original poster
Apr 30, 2012
For sale is my 2005 GMC Envoy Denali. I bought this truck new, and has been my garage queen. Mileage is almost 34,000. Has all the options that a 2005 Denali had available, except for the rear DVD entertainment system. 5.3L engine, 4x4, moonroof, Navigation system, XM radio and OnStar equipped. Currently covered by the GM Extended Warranty policy. PM or email me any questions you may have. No trades.
IMG_5894Large.jpg

IMG_5897Large.jpg

IMG_5899Large.jpg

IMG_5900Large.jpg

IMG_5902Large.jpg

IMG_5904Large.jpg

IMG_5909Large.jpg

IMG_5915Large.jpg

IMG_5918Large.jpg

IMG_5925Large.jpg

IMG_5930Large.jpg

IMG_5934Large.jpg

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Looks nice, new rims and the 07 wiper too. How old are the pics?

Envoy Fan

Original poster
Apr 30, 2012
jrSS said:
Truck looks very good and clean...why are u selling???

Currently have three vehicles, selling Envoy and one other to get a different vehicle that closer fits our current lifestyle.

Jkust said:
Looks nice, new rims and the 07 wiper too. How old are the pics?

Thanks for the props. Pics were taken 07-28-12.

IMG_5903Large.jpg

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I was just looking at your pics.....second time today. I noticed the lower grill insert, where did you get that? I really want one of those. I've looked in the past and never found one.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Well then u should buy this one and then you'l have the lower grille insert..lol

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
jrSS said:
Well then u should buy this one and then you'l have the lower grille insert..lol

Ya, you know your a GMT owner when a buy a second GMT for parts :rotfl: , the sad part is it probably would be a good investment!

Envoy Fan

Original poster
Apr 30, 2012
Denali n DOO said:
I was just looking at your pics.....second time today. I noticed the lower grill insert, where did you get that? I really want one of those. I've looked in the past and never found one.

It is GM part #15264513. It is the lower grille on a full size GMC Yukon Denali. It has been cut down and bolted to the OE Envoy lower grille. My BIL is good with plastics and he cut it to fit.

jrSS said:

Yeah, that. :biggrin:

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Thats a beauty... That low miles it sure was your garage queen, I hope you at least put a TV in there for it to watch lol.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Envoy Fan said:
Edit: Price is $18,995. Sorry, forgot to put this in ad.

$18,995. :confused: ? Is that because of the mileage? I wouldn't think these trucks are that much. If I could get that much for mine I think I'd sell it too. Good luck...

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
I just ran a KBB for it in Excellent condition (which it appears to be) and the private party with pretty much everything and it is $17.5k. That doesn't include any extra work he has done to it.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
navigator said:
I just ran a KBB for it in Excellent condition (which it appears to be) and the private party with pretty much everything and it is $17.5k. That doesn't include any extra work he has done to it.

Wow, I'm impressed I didn't think they'd go for that much.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Envoy Fan said:
****SOLD****

wow that was quick... glad to hear you moved on from it... hopefully the new owner treats it as good as you did... did you point them to join the nation?? :rotfl:

Envoy Fan

Original poster
Apr 30, 2012
Boricua SS said:
wow that was quick... glad to hear you moved on from it... hopefully the new owner treats it as good as you did... did you point them to join the nation?? :rotfl:

Yeah, took about 4 weeks to get the Denali sold. Got $3K more than a dealer would allow on trade, plus took some mods off and those sales added to the $3K. And I still have a few other parts I need to get photographed and up for sale.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Envoy Fan said:
Yeah, took about 4 weeks to get the Denali sold. Got $3K more than a dealer would allow on trade, plus took some mods off and those sales added to the $3K. And I still have a few other parts I need to get photographed and up for sale.

Is the lower grill available? I'd like that...

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Glad you got it sold. I asked about the age of the pics because I was looking at a 06 Denali on Ebay with low miles but was being sold using the pics the guy took when it was new but was being deceptive about it. I deduced that by figuring out where he lived several states away and the small trees in the background of the ebay pics were substantially larger 6 years later. He admitted that was the case and the car wasn't nearly as nice as he represented.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gryphin

Members Online