FREE items pick up in San Antonio

Lima Tango

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
All,

I have traded in my 2005 TB LT for a new Durango. I have a few items for anyone who wants them, free. I really don't want to ship, hoping for pick up in San Antonio.

Stock head unit (non-Bose)
Stock black leather headrests for both front seats
Custom 10" sealed subwoofer box from subthump.com, black carpet, mounts on the right side of the cargo area

Caveat: I still have to dig up the first two items from some box in storage, so I reserve the right to delay or cancel those offers if I can't find them.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

LT

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Lima Tango said:
new Durango

That is quite literally as close as you can come to outright testicle-removal surgery :rotfl: The first rendition looked killer, rough-and-tough. Each new generation has become more soccer-mom ever since :no:

While I'm nowhere near to claim any parts, it's generous of you to offer these things for free :thumbsup:

Lima Tango

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
IllogicTC said:
That is quite literally as close as you can come to outright testicle-removal surgery :rotfl: The first rendition looked killer, rough-and-tough. Each new generation has become more soccer-mom ever since :no:

While I'm nowhere near to claim any parts, it's generous of you to offer these things for free :thumbsup:

Lol, I found most suvs and crossovers to look and feel like modified minivans these days - IMHO the worst affront to masculinity is the new pathfinder. I don't mind the Durango, it actually looks like an SUV still. Regardless, it is my wife's vehicle for the kids, I drive a Challenger.

I am hoping for local pick up, but would be willing to ship at recipients expense if nobody local wants the stuff.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I been looking at that box hardcore, but pretty sure my drive out there would cost more than the $50 on ebay. Can you move closer?

Lima Tango

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I been looking at that box hardcore, but pretty sure my drive out there would cost more than the $50 on ebay. Can you move closer?

I actually am moving in June, but it is to Los Angeles. I am no geographicologist, but I feel like that doesn't take me through Indiana unfortunately. I will be diverting to Idaho though enroute, so if you're willing to compromise on another I state instead of Indiana that should work :smile:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Lima Tango said:
I actually am moving in June, but it is to Los Angeles. I am no geographicologist, but I feel like that doesn't take me through Indiana unfortunately. I will be diverting to Idaho though enroute, so if you're willing to compromise on another I state instead of Indiana that should work :smile:

You are coming Vegas way... :wink:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
They both start w I... heard Idaho is nice.

Lima Tango

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Any interest in these items? We are approaching the pre-move purge phase and this stuff will end up tossed in tbe trash if nobody wants it. Willing to ship at your expense.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Headrests...if shipping not bad. 47006 zip if you don't mind getting a quote

Lima Tango

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Headrests...if shipping not bad. 47006 zip if you don't mind getting a quote

I will dig them out and see what size box and weight would be required and let you know. May be a couple days.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
No rush. Hate to see them trashed when I could use em.

Lima Tango

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Dug the stuff out of storage, and the cheapest shipping option is below.

Headrests only, shipped via USPS standard post: $12.36 online estimation.

Headrests and subwoofer box (shipped together in one package) via USPS: $32.75 online estimation.

Pretty much you'd be getting the sub box for $20 if you want it. Let me know what you want to do and I can box it up for you and we'll figure out how to have you pay for the shipping.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adungyyy