envoy pics on 20s?

havie22

Original poster
Member
Dec 4, 2011
158
hello i just want to know if anyone has pics of their envoy sitting on 20s? im thinking on getting me a set but will like to know how they look!thanks!!!:smile:
 

Regulator

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,496
I have a Bravada on 20's. I could toss them onto my Envoy, but with the suspension and body lifts I don't think it would help.
 

cjceg1985

Member
Dec 8, 2011
73
Regulator said:
I have a Bravada on 20's. I could toss them onto my Envoy, but with the suspension and body lifts I don't think it would help.

Don't they call that a DONK....:confused: lol
 

Regulator

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,496
cjceg1985 said:
Don't they call that a DONK....:confused: lol

I may have to try that now and see what it looks like.
 

Gray Ghost

Member
Dec 4, 2011
8
Just got these on the Ghost!! 245-50-20's No spacers or lift fit just right for me.:smile:
 

Attachments

  • 5 Envoy 05 New Shoes.jpg
    5 Envoy 05 New Shoes.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 6

HARDTRAILZ

Moderator
Nov 18, 2011
49,665
I used to have 20's on mine, but with 36 inch rubber so I doubt that helps.
 

havie22

Original poster
Member
Dec 4, 2011
158
this is what im getting tomorrow for my voy i have to get adapters they are 6x5.5 and mines are 6.5 View attachment 17266:smile:
 

Attachments

  • 5V15Q35P03n33m53p2bccd46bc1a862f71fa6.jpg
    5V15Q35P03n33m53p2bccd46bc1a862f71fa6.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 72

Regulator

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,496

havie22

Original poster
Member
Dec 4, 2011
158
this is what i got me now need adapters :smile:
Falken

Falken Atlantic City Wheels


20 x 8.5
Full Chrome
6 x 139.7
15mm offset
Universal

Part Number: 75-444-006

MSRP: $462.00
Your Price: $293.97
 

havie22

Original poster
Member
Dec 4, 2011
158
View attachment 17287
havie22 said:
this is what i got me now need adapters :smile:
Falken

Falken Atlantic City Wheels


20 x 8.5
Full Chrome
6 x 139.7
15mm offset
Universal

Part Number: 75-444-006

MSRP: $462.00
Your Price: $293.97
 

Attachments

  • 9106.jpg
    9106.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 5V15Q35P03n33m53p2bccd46bc1a862f71fa6.jpg
    5V15Q35P03n33m53p2bccd46bc1a862f71fa6.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 54

Regulator

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,496
Check out the classified section. Member Jham has a set of adapters listed their for sale. I can vouch for them because he bought them off of me a few weeks ago.
 

havie22

Original poster
Member
Dec 4, 2011
158
Regulator said:
Check out the classified section. Member Jham has a set of adapters listed their for sale. I can vouch for them because he bought them off of me a few weeks ago.

I DIDNT SEE IT! do you have a link?
 

smitty5150

Member
Nov 18, 2011
1,069
Those should look real clean on the voy.


I have a set of adapters, but I need wheels/tires with the stock pattern before I can take them off. I see you're pretty close to me, maybe we can work something out...
 

havie22

Original poster
Member
Dec 4, 2011
158
smitty5150 said:
Those should look real clean on the voy.


I have a set of adapters, but I need wheels/tires with the stock pattern before I can take them off. I see you're pretty close to me, maybe we can work something out...

sure as long as they re 6x5 to 6x5.5 i dont mind driving to jersey my stock wheels will b available,the tires are not the best but the wheels are good!they are the stock 17 inch.let me know!:thumbsup:
 

havie22

Original poster
Member
Dec 4, 2011
158
havie22 said:
got it thanks regulator!:thumbsup:

hey regulator did you saw your post counts? is at 666 now! weird!:eek:
 

Regulator

Member
Nov 20, 2011
2,496
havie22 said:
hey regulator did you saw your post counts? is at 666 now! weird!:eek:

This is 668 now! :raspberry:

Yes, I know this is just a shameless +1.
 

havie22

Original poster
Member
Dec 4, 2011
158
:rotfl:
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,438
Posts
639,266
Members
18,655
Latest member
Jaywebb25