engine jerking

dwzook

Original poster
Feb 18, 2013
So this is a new problem. Envoy has been running good without any problems. Then when I came out and started it after dinner tonight, it was running really rough. So I putted it home, didn't seem to have any trouble going. No fault lights, all gauges okay. Let it run in my driveway for a little and it would intermittently jerk, but not a constant rough idle. Turned it off and checked all fluids. Turned it back on and same thing. But then when I turned my ac off, it quit jerking. Turned the ac back on, and still ran fine. AC has been working fine, and still does. Anybody have any ideas of known causes of this? Or do I just need to wait for it to happen again or get worse? Thanks for any help

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
When was the last time you cleaned the throttle body? Also, how old is the battery?

dwzook

Original poster
Feb 18, 2013
Cleaned the throttle body last summer. Not sure how old the battery is, I just bought the envoy early last year.

dwzook

Original poster
Feb 18, 2013
Tried it again later. Same problem came back with the ac not effecting anything. Drove around the block and got the horrible flashing service engine light with a p0300 code. -_-

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod