EBATES Money back

Wooluf1952

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
For people who buy on line, check out EBates.com.
All you do is sign on to EBates .com, pick a store and buy whatever you were going to buy anyway. They keep track of your purchase and send you a check, IIRC, every three months.
I've had no problems, but if there's something bad about it, I'd like to hear it. My biggest problem is remembering to go to EBates first.
Even Ebay, Groupon, Auto Zone, Advance Auto and Amazon are include.

It's free to sign up. And, to be up front, if you use this link, I get a referral bonus : Coupons, Promo Codes and Cash Back Savings - Ebates.com

tricguy007

Dec 7, 2011
Ya EBATES is great I've signed up and already got two checks and a $10 gift card for Target

Wooluf1952

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Good to hear. :thumbsup:

I was surprised that even some of the local stores are includes.

Don37725

Dec 8, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:
For people who buy on line, check out EBates.com.
All you do is sign on to EBates .com, pick a store and buy whatever you were going to buy anyway. They keep track of your purchase and send you a check, IIRC, every three months.
I've had no problems, but if there's something bad about it, I'd like to hear it. My biggest problem is remembering to go to EBates first.
Even Ebay, Groupon, Auto Zone, Advance Auto and Amazon are include.

It's free to sign up. And, to be up front, if you use this link, I get a referral bonus : Coupons, Promo Codes and Cash Back Savings - Ebates.com

I signed up using your link - glad to give you the referral bonus for posting this good info - I think I buy more online than in stores - with gas at $3 + recently and sales tax in TN almost 10% I like having someone else bring stuff to my front door.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online