DJM Suspension contact issues

ChevyTBLover

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
I don't normally like doing this, but I ordered an anti-sway bar from djmsuspension.com on April 30th, recieved an email confirmation that it went through and money was indeed moved from my account. A week later I emailed them asking the status of my order and did not receive an email back. I waited another few days and emailed again, nothing. It has now been 20 somewhat days with no response. I have sent 5 emails total. At ~$230, is a lot of money to me, and not hearing back is making me a very angry customer. I love their lowering kits and all, never had a problem with them on my Envoy and was going to order another DJM lowering kit again for my SS, but this is not going over very well. Has anyone had this problem?:lipsrsealed::mad:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
ChevyTBLover said:
I have sent 5 emails total.
Long overdue to try telephone: 310-538-1583, 800-237-6748

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Shoulda ordered thru tony. He has a stable and good relationship between belltech and DJM suspension.
Possibly things could be on back order. But doesnt make sense why they aren't sending u an email back. Call em.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
The typical reason that emails go unanswered by a legitimate company are too-tight spam filters on their end (try a different email provider like gmail), a disgruntled or fired employee who quit answering the emails (try a different posted address from their web site), or too-tight spam filters on your end (that their first email got through should prove this isn't the case, but it's not definitive proof.)

Try calling and asking if they have been replying and thought you were nuts for continuing to email them.

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
or contact tony (norcalss) on tbssowners.com, he moves a lot of product though them, he should have a contact he deals with regularly.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online