Delete Account? (Traded the TB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crmcknight

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
How can I delete or unsubscribe from the forum? I really hate to leave but I just traded my TB today. :sadcry:

crmcknight

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
Well, after much deliberation and math, I decided to trade the TB on a 2012 Cruze LTZ. I work at the Lordstown plant, and drive 35 miles one way to work, so gas was adding up - fast. I was spending roughly 140 a week filling it up. I just couldnt do it anymore, being that I recently moved out of my parents recently too. So heres a picture of my new ride. I love it! I was really worried about not fitting in it since I'm 6'4 - but if I put the seat back all of the way - I have a hard time reaching the pedals! I couldn't believe it. I'm really glad I pulled the trigger now, instead of later when gas is much higher, and the trade in value of my TB wouldve been even lower. I only got my TB a year and a half ago, and I really hated leaving it behind this morning, as it was hands-down the BEST vehicle I ever owned. But, such is life.
View attachment 19060

Attachments

• 419100_788254230532_49109365_34821871_1203621148_n.jpg
    419100_788254230532_49109365_34821871_1203621148_n.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 35

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
looks like a nice ride....... you know you really dont have to leave the site just b/c you got rid of your tb

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Black_tb said:
looks like a nice ride....... you know you really dont have to leave the site just b/c you got rid of your tb

:iagree: You have a GM car so your good :thumbsup:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Black_tb said:
you know you really dont have to leave the site just b/c you got rid of your tb
:iagree:

We don't delete accounts when people leave. Having their posts "disappear" can cause issues. We'll leave your account there in case you ever want to drop in and say hello. :thumbsup:

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Having their posts "disappear" can cause issues.

Yeah, we don't want to start looking the OS. :biggrin:

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
crmcknight said:
Well, after much deliberation and math, I decided to trade the TB on a 2012 Cruze LTZ. I work at the Lordstown plant, and drive 35 miles one way to work, so gas was adding up - fast. I was spending roughly 140 a week filling it up. I just couldnt do it anymore, being that I recently moved out of my parents recently too. So heres a picture of my new ride. I love it! I was really worried about not fitting in it since I'm 6'4 - but if I put the seat back all of the way - I have a hard time reaching the pedals! I couldn't believe it. I'm really glad I pulled the trigger now, instead of later when gas is much higher, and the trade in value of my TB wouldve been even lower. I only got my TB a year and a half ago, and I really hated leaving it behind this morning, as it was hands-down the BEST vehicle I ever owned. But, such is life.
View attachment 4350

Thats sad, Good looking car though.:thumbsup: You should stick around!

Busterbrown

Dec 4, 2011

Attachments

• 800px-20100731_daewoo_lacetti_premiere_01.jpg
    800px-20100731_daewoo_lacetti_premiere_01.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 25

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
Busterbrown said:
Nice car...but you do realize that you're driving a 4 year old Daewoo? :raspberry:

Daewoo Lacetti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View attachment 4351

While that may be true, how would u feel if someone shot u down for a major puchase that you're exited about? It sounds like he was happy with is 360 but had to make the call that works for him.... Forgive me if I'm out of line here, but if I posted something that I was excited about and got that responce I'd have a hard time "hanging out here" too! He made a choice that works for him. I look at this site like a brother/sister hood.... Once ur in ur IN. No reason to kick them to the curb... :confused:

cbwilsha

Dec 4, 2011
I agree with you, fishguy. If you can't say something good about a guy's new car, don't say anything.

C.B.

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
I had an 06 Suzuki Reno, same thing as a Suzuki Forenza, just so happens to be a Chevrolet/ Lacetti (even in the north Canada). For a $11,000 New car it was nice. Im sure the new ones are even more comfortable and better equipped. There are a few things I do wish My Bravada did that his new car does, good gas mileage, go around a corner. And Daewoo or not, its a good looking car. Its sad he had to get rid of his 360, but after making friends with some of you I would sure hope if I had to get rid of mine you guys wouldnt poke at me like that. I am still confused as to why I have not gotten hell for having the Miata. LOL Either way man, nice car.:thumbsup:

Busterbrown

Dec 4, 2011
Some members really need to lighten up a bit. No personal insults were ever communicated. Just a quick facetious comment on gm's interchangable brands. I hate to think this site is driven by humorless pansies.

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Buster, if I posted about trading in my Bravada for a Cruze and somebody said its a 4yr old Daewoo and added this --->:raspberry: I guess personally I would feel like you were making fun of me for buying a New car based on an Almost outdated platform. Im just trying to look from his point of view, he was worried enough about removing his account to be polite. I, like others just dont want people to feel like they are being outcast or made fun of here. Im sure you get where were coming from.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Isn't this :raspberry: a way for us to say haha just busting your balls or just messing with you etc? I don't know, that's usually how I would take it and use it also lol maybe thats just me i don't know :tongue: I am sure Buster did not mean it in a bad way so can we all just be friends now :grouphug:

The Cruze is a nice car though! :thumbsup:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
You don't have to leave. The manufacturers keep a lot of things similar between their models. True compact to SUV to full size will not have much in common but there will still be similarities.

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Mark20 said:
You don't have to leave. The manufacturers keep a lot of things similar between their models. True compact to SUV to full size will not have much in common but there will still be similarities.

The way it seems new electronic part has to be programed due to the same part being used on different models. Im sure at the very least if he ever had an electrical problem down the road, there are some shared components. :yes:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Juicy K said:
I am still confused as to why I have not gotten hell for having the Miata. LOL

I didn't know. So how is a hairdressers car?? :raspberry:

Chevy66driver

Oct 17, 2018
rocky77
I know this is an old thread, but considering the fact that the same old threads are the reason mods won't delete accounts, I don't really mind.

What if I don't want my login information out there in the wild anymore for hackers to access and possibly use against me?

Because I was just notified by google that MY INFORMATION FOR THIS WEBSITE WAS EXPOSED IN A THIRD PARTY DATA BREACH, and considering I now drive a reliable 4 cylinder mitsubishi, I will never visit this site again. Hell, odds are I will never own another GM product ever again!

So please delete my account and figure out the logistics of old posts on your own!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Even if the information was exposed, what exactly do you think they will find? An email address? Thats about all the info thats in there, and you can delete that I would think. Your location is Rocky77... I dont know about anyone, but I have no idea where that is.

All this hoopla over "third party data breaches" is usually a scare tactic. If they are talking about the SS administration, or Equifax, or something like that, OK. But a community forum?

No offense, but go have fun driving your Shitsushitsi, straight to dealer for some stupid expensive repairs for crank walk, and go away!

Mods, sorry if I stepped over the line, but I had the same bullshit on one of the forums I moderate, and it was all complete bullshit.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Interestingly no one else has this problem. But as Tollkeeper says there ain't exactly a lot of info for them to glean from here (personal wise that is). Sorta make me wonder what sites you have been on to cause such an uproar.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Plus if there was a breach they already have what they need...

Reactions: Redbeard

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Jeez....most of us do our banking online and he's worried about a data breach here????

• Haha
Reactions: Redbeard

DocBrown

Dec 8, 2011
I drive a reliable 4 cyl Chevy HHR with 169k miles and I will probably never own a Mitsubishi!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
:lock_it:
This thread has run its course.

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member