chilton online repair manual

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I just wonder if combining them is good as well. The other requires a login, this one doesn't hmmm

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Nice find. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
djthumper said:
I just wonder if combining them is good as well. The other requires a login, this one doesn't hmmm

Well we can grab this link that was proved and then have ieatglue fix his, then we close this down and have one thread for that site!

rmsg0040

Original poster
Dec 10, 2011
that works for me, consolidation is great.

Stupid to have many threads on 1 subject. My favourite: what's the lug nut torque?, asked 100+ times on another site.

salvo2002

Dec 5, 2011
rmsg0040 said:
that works for me, consolidation is great.

Stupid to have many threads on 1 subject. My favourite: what's the lug nut torque?, asked 100+ times on another site.

sweet find! this one doesn't need a login, +1. :wootwoot:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Can't believe that I just found this thread. I know there is already a thread about the manuals and a link to download them. I think the link in this thread is great as it doesn't require any login details and is very easy to navigate.

Great site. :thumbsup:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I hate to say it but this is waaaaaaay better than my manuals. Well organized and indexed. Mine you have to scroll through each page to find what you're looking for. The only thing better in my manuals are the wiring schematics which are colour coded. I'll leave mine where they are just in case this becomes unavailable (much like how compnine disappeared).

BTW, the only reason I put the manuals behind a login is to prevent getting the link posted everywhere and downloaded by non-GMTNation people. This way at least it adds a bit of advertisement of our forum if they do post it somewhere else. So far my web host hasn't complained.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online