Checking in from Hoboken, NJ

Smith1780

Original poster
Dec 9, 2011
Hello everyone, glad to see a forum with less ads, and more relaxed rules to check out.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
welcome :cool:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome to the NATION!

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome to the nation

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, welcome to the Nation!

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Welcome!

Hoboken, eh? How has that town changed now that Carlo's Bakery has become so famous? lol

Smith1780

Original poster
Dec 9, 2011
JosueLT said:
Welcome!

Hoboken, eh? How has that town changed now that Carlo's Bakery has become so famous? lol
Hoboken hasn't changed much from Carlos, the only change is that there is a huge line blocking the sidewalk outside a sub-par bakery. The real Italian bakery in Hoboken is Giorgio's, much better and no line.

SSilveronyxx said:
Welcome fellow NJ'er! Looking forward to the Formula 1 GP's in 2013?
Thanks Jesse, I met you at your meet earlier this year that got rained out, I have a silver SS also. Formula 1 should be interesting, will definitely try to see it.

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Smith1780 said:
Hoboken hasn't changed much from Carlos, the only change is that there is a huge line blocking the sidewalk outside a sub-par bakery. The real Italian bakery in Hoboken is Giorgio's, much better and no line.

Haha...that's funny to hear! I always wondered just how good their products were, for them to open some massive factory so they could ship crap all over the world. Like, really? You're THAT full of yourself that people are going to order from you instead of just driving to a local bakery? People might try it at first, just to say they ate something from Carlo's, but I imaging it's going to die down eventually.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph5432

Members Online