Chapter Requirements

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I realize it is early to ask, given that we don't have a primary logo/decal design yet and there is still the uncertainly of how or if chapters are going to work. Is it possible for us to continue to use the former chapter decal designs and just have them adjusted to reflect the new site. I only ask because I am partial to the Midwest decal and would like to still have it on my truck.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
I agree. I could easily have our designer modify our crest (Eastern Canada Chpater) as well to reflect our new home. :confused:

Wait. I own the designs for those crests and logos, there shouldn't be any issue with me using my own stuff, right? :readrules:

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
HARDTRAILZ said:
I thought they were doing away with chapters and presidents n such

Correct. As of now, we are not setting up chapters. While it may sound cool on paper, it was a nightmare on the OS. We do still have the events forum laid out in the same manner, so setting up events is just as easy.

If the staff feels that it might be better to move forward with chapters in the future, we will definitely move forward with it at that time.

Right now, our biggest concern is to get the big stuff out of the way so we can get the site completely opened.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ready67

Members Online