Came across these looking for a DD...

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
Just looking for a daily driver for my wife, nothing new tho. Was thinking a used Malibu LTZ 2010 with low miles, so I start internet looking at dealers close by to see what one might cost. While searching for a Malibu I came across these two cars sitting on a dealers lot, an '02 Dale Earnhardt Intimidator Monte Carlo with only 144 km's on it so basically hasn't even been driven and a 2011 Camaro with Calloway supercharger and a hood with a window to see the supercharger. Nice cars, hard to believe a dealer has them,
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS For Sale | GUELPH ON
2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS CALLOWAY WITH 572 HORSEPOWER For Sale | GUELPH ON

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Monte would be a good DD, but that Camaro is incredible. Wish I could swing one of those.

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
Monte would be a good DD, but that Camaro is incredible. Wish I could swing one of those.

Ya, the Camaro sure is a nice looking ride. I've never really liked yellow but I do like this one....a lot. The hood is pretty crazy with the window to show off the supercharger. Toooooo much money me tho...

Here's the kind of Malibu LTZ I was thinking of getting her. This one has the V6, I don't think I want a 4 cyl. Lol, same colors as the Denali, silver with solid black interior. I don't like the ones with brown n tan interior especially with the 2 tone leather seats, looks like brown n orange. I like this one so now to see how cheap I can get one for....
2010 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ - Markham / York Region Cars For Sale - Kijiji Markham / York Region Canada.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Nice rides, all 3!!! Ummmmm I thought this was interesting, WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW FAST THIS CAR REALLY IS. I'm sure it's a beast, but I know a few TBSS that will smack that thing around.....

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
mikeinDE said:
I'm sure it's a beast, but I know a few TBSS that will smack that thing around.....
few and far between

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
I like the Malibu a lot. Never been real into the Monte Carlo but that one is slick. And the Callaway Camaro- well that's in a league of its own. I have ALWAYS wanted a Callaway Tahoe.

Here's a link to when the Suburban and Silvy were on MotorWeek. Hard to believe that even with the Callaway treatment, these big behemoths are still slower 0-60 than a stock TBSS (Callaway Burb=6.6 sec. Callaway Silverado=6.1 seconds. Stock TBSS=5.7 seconds).
http://www.motorweek.org/reviews/road_tests/callaway_silverado_suburban

Great finds either way- both of those are super rare to just turn up at a dealer somewhere. But as for a DD my vote goes to the Malibu- that LTZ means all the bells and whistles and those are really sharp looking.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
jimmyjam said:
few and far between

there's 3 of them here in Ohio that would give it a run for its money :rotfl:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
And i know 2 up the street at a shop pushing out over 1,000+

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
mikeinDE said:
And i know 2 up the street at a shop pushing out over 1,000+

I was referring to ssowners where 3 guys from Ohio always have pissing contests over how fast their trucks are and its entertaining reading up on them... they all put down over 6 and 700 awhp and all trucks are well into the 10's...

it takes a lot to get these pigs to roll... especially that fast...

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Doo...my wife has an 08 Malibu LTZ V6(new generation) and it has been the best car that we have ever owned.It's super quiet and probably faster than it needs to be.It has the Ebony and Brick interior that everybody falls in love with,I would buy another one in a minute.
I've seen quite a few Montes lately and I still can't decide if they are "different" in a good way or just Fugly :undecided:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online

No members online now.