Calipers

STLtrailbSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
I posted this on the os but just trying to kick this one off and add some content ya know
another boring day in St.Louis so why not paint the calipers Its a love hate thing I understand but I love it on my SS
IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I think they look good! I did mine that way, makes them stand out that's for sure.

IMG_3647.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Looks nice!! Do you guys do Red so that they stand out? I see cars with red but does not match anything lol

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Looks nice!! Do you guys do Red so that they stand out? I see cars with red but does not match anything lol

Sort of. The red just gives it a sporty look. It fit the look I was going for on my truck.:cool:

View attachment 16698

Attachments

• IMG_5929.jpg
    IMG_5929.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 3

STLtrailbSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Yeah red has kind of been the standard I guess it started with the ferraris way back in the day. Red,blue,yellow are the most popular for sure. Why don't you do yours voy get on board you can't go wrong with red on that silver. G2 makes all kinds of colors.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
Yeah red has kind of been the standard I guess it started with the ferraris way back in the day. Red,blue,yellow are the most popular for sure. Why don't you do yours voy get on board you can't go wrong with red on that silver. G2 makes all kinds of colors.

I have stock rims on mine :frown: They do not show that much through those and I think would be a waste to do them

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Looks good. I need to do mine next time the wheels are off

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Looks real good. I need to give mine another coat of paint. I also noticed that with the 20's on my wife's Bravada the rotors and calipers were in serious need for some paint. I don't think we are going to see much other then 30's and 40's for a couple months so I think it may be a spring time mod.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memoremix

Members Online