Cabin filter door

Wooluf1952

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
If anyone is still looking for a cabin air filter door, RockAuto is selling a kit:

ACDelco Cabin Air Filter Retrofit Kits
7-27-15Delco.jpg

Kits include easy to follow instructions
Cabin Air Filters prevent pollutants from entering the interior or dirtying the ducts, doors, fan, sensors and other inner-workings of the Heat & Air Conditioning system. Most vehicles built in the last 10+ years came equipped with Cabin Air Filters, but some 2007-2014 GM trucks (Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac) did not have them installed at the factory. If you drive a 2007-2014 Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche, Sierra, Yukon or Escalade, it may not have a Cabin Air Filter. Fortunately, RockAuto has ACDelco Cabin Air Filter Retrofit Kits for those trucks!

RockAuto offers two variations of the kit - either the standard kit with a particulate filter (filters pollutants) or the premium kit with a carbon filter (filters pollutants and odors). In addition to the filter, each kit contains a filter cover and detailed installation instructions. The Cabin Air Filter Retrofit Kits for GM trucks are located in the "Heat & Air Conditioning" category of the RockAuto catalog.

Also check the "Heat & Air Conditioning" category to see if an older car is equipped with a Cabin Air Filter. If it has been a year or more since the Cabin Air Filter was replaced, you could experience a dramatic improvement in interior air quality and/or AC performance after installing a new filter. RockAuto has particulate and carbon Cabin Air Filters from top-name manufacturers at reliably low prices.

Tiggerr

Jun 6, 2013
Perrysburg, OH
Hmmm not listed for my Rainer....
Just the filters themselves, no door kit...
They've always listed the filters for a car without them lol...
there was a guy on tbssowners.com who was making doors... idk if he's still around....

Wooluf1952

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Sorry guys. I should've checked. Looks like fake news from RockAuto. Or they need to expand on their explanation.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Looks like it says for the 07+ full size trucks. I think the filters that fit the GMT360 are from a 2001-era Silverado.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Hmmm not listed for my Rainer....
Just the filters themselves, no door kit...
They've always listed the filters for a car without them lol...
there was a guy on tbssowners.com who was making doors... idk if he's still around....

There was a guy here making them as well probably a year ago, probably the same guy lol. Was 3d printing them. Don't recall seeing much out of him since he stopped production.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I think he's long gone.

Just go to a pick-n-pull and raid all the old GMT's. Hell, I should do that and sell them here! And stupid me, I forgot to take it out of my old EXT :Banghead:

stickypoop

Oct 14, 2014
I bought one off him but never installed it. Free to anyone here who wants to cover shipping (from Canada).

edit: scratch that, seems it may have already departed to a dumpster. 360 parts are difficult to find homes for.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
The door was only on 02-03 360s iirc. Actually quite hard to find at least around here. The gentleman who was making them also made me a hard to source part for my boat. Did a good job but I know this was on the side of his normal full time job so there's that.

SSdriver3

Sep 17, 2017
Hillsboro, OR
found the kit, doesn't look like the same door, google "ACDelco Cabin Air Filter Retrofit Kits" that's how I found it, says for 2007-2014 trucks, it is on rock auto under #22759208PKIT

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianhvac

Members Online