Brush guard give away

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Guys, i have a brush guard in real good condition with mounts to give to the first one that will come get it. Shipping it is crazy so just come and get it. Im in queens right by Howard BeachView attachment 23548

View attachment 23549

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351478990.098722.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351478990.098722.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 43
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351479007.904652.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351479007.904652.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 320

BOOMERZ

Dec 5, 2011
if we survive the storm here and it survives the storm there i might be interested in coming to get it

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Where your at? I dont think its going to be so bad by me, im more in land. Ozone Park by JFK and Howard Beach. You can text me at 516-860-6994. Hope you do well also, good luck

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Did BOOMERZ get it, or did that bitch Sandy claim it?

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Boomerz. Got it!!! And im Happy as hell that shit is out of my yard

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Yea members here have been so nice and over at TBSS that its the least i can do. Is give away stuff i want to get rid of and someone else can use it..

BOOMERZ

Dec 5, 2011
its nice to see members pose as other members just to get something for free!!!!!!!!!!! what a clown dude

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
pe5ujave.jpg
i dont believe you didnt tell me your name wasnt Lou.. I totally thought i was giving it to Lou... Well next time i give something away ill ask to see drivers license to make sure i got the right person..

DFWWIZ

Dec 5, 2011
I thought the pranksters on TBSSowners were bad to ya Joey. Thats why when you deal with people on things like that you give pertinent info like your # only in a pm.

Did you get the cargo light I sent ya?
Kev

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Hey Wiz, shit only happens to me once!!! They gonna have to present drivers license, Social security, passports, marrige license, fucking dna results before i hand over another part to someone i havent met yet... And i did receive the bulb, i appreciate it!!!!! Its perfect, thank you much buddy!! I meant to thank you sooner but been busy with the situation with this Sandy Storm that left so many families in ruins

Trail_This

Oct 24, 2012
Joey71 said:
Hey Wiz, shit only happens to me once!!! They gonna have to present drivers license, Social security, passports, marrige license, fucking dna results before i hand over another part to someone i havent met yet... And i did receive the bulb, i appreciate it!!!!! Its perfect, thank you much buddy!! I meant to thank you sooner but been busy with the situation with this Sandy Storm that left so many families in ruins

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Joey, when I got there, I introduced myself as Johnathan. Which IS my real name. At no point in time did I EVER say "Hey this is BOOMERZ", so idk why Boomerz is sending me PMs implying that I am some sort of poser. Here is the screenshot of the first texts that I sent to Joey.

Screenshot_2012-11-06-01-24-41.png

Trail_This

Oct 24, 2012
BOOMERZ said:
its nice to see members pose as other members just to get something for free!!!!!!!!!!! what a clown dude

I did NOT pose as you to get anything for free. I'm sorry that this deal didn't work out in your favor, BUT at no point in time did I say that I was you. I introduced myself to Joey as MYSELF, please do not blame me for any misunderstanding or confusion. Thanks.

BOOMERZ

Dec 5, 2011
well according to the coversation i had with joey you introduced your sefl as Lou and he kept calling you Lou and you kept answering

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
Lou, like i told you before. The misunderstanding is part on me.
1- for not saving your #
2- for assuming it was you texting me.
And i again apologize.

Johnathon, as you call yourself..

1- you never introduced yourself, we shook hands and i greeted you by saying " Whats up Lou" and then i said come on its right here an walked you to the back yard so you can take the guard.

At NO time you said to me im not Lou!!!

I didnt mean to give it to no one else BUT Lou, for reason that i had gave him my word that it would be his.

I mostly blame myself, for not making sure it was him. Maybe with all the running around and stress at my job with this Hurricane Sandy stuff, i assumed you were Lou.

But like i said before, next time i give something away.. I will be asking for
1- DMV License
2- Social Security
3- Passport
4- Military ID

And a current utility bill...

Lou, i again extend my apology to you..

Regards
Joe

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Joey71 said:
But like i said before, next time i give something away.. I will be asking for
1- DMV License
2- Social Security
3- Passport
4- Military ID

And a current utility bill...

The best thing is DON'T post you # in an open forum. It sucks that you gave the brush guard to someone you didn't intend to, but I'm guessing much worse could happen with the wrong people having your cell #

Trail_This

Oct 24, 2012
Joey71 said:
Johnathon, as you call yourself..

1- you never introduced yourself, we shook hands and i greeted you by saying " Whats up Lou" and then i said come on its right here an walked you to the back yard so you can take the guard.

At NO time you said to me im not Lou!!!

I introduced myself as Johnathan when I first shook your hand in your driveway. I guess you didn't hear me clearly, and I didn't hear you call me by the name of Lou. I never even knew Boomers name before this whole thing came up!! I'm new to this forum!! :confused:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Joey71 said:
... give to the first one that will come get it. ...

BOOMERZ said:
if we survive the storm here and it survives the storm there i might be interested in coming to get it

Without a clear understanding if the first PM changed the rules of the giveaway (first one to come get it), I think it was given away to the first one who went to get it. The hurricane and the miscommunication contributed to the confusion, but it seems the rules of the first post were followed. Many sales on the forums I'm on have "first PM reserves the item while payment is processed to seal the deal" rules, but giveaways are often different. YMMV.

Trail_This

Oct 24, 2012
the roadie said:
Without a clear understanding if the first PM changed the rules of the giveaway (first one to come get it), I think it was given away to the first one who went to get it. The hurricane and the miscommunication contributed to the confusion, but it seems the rules of the first post were followed. Many sales on the forums I'm on have "first PM reserves the item while payment is processed to seal the deal" rules, but giveaways are often different. YMMV.

THANK YOU, Roadie.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Can I have it?:raspberry:

Joey71

Original poster
Jun 5, 2012
@hardtrails come an get it...
I believe confusion was all over the place..
But facts are facts
First one to come and get it was what i posted
But i still feel bad, because i really thought i was dealing with only Lou
I guess i live and learn

havie22

Dec 4, 2011
Joey71 said:
Where your at? I dont think its going to be so bad by me, im more in land. Ozone Park by JFK and Howard Beach. You can text me at 516-860-6994. Hope you do well also, good luck
hey joey we neighbors!i live in south richmond hill!109 and 132 i know you may seen me or my casper envoy...:undecided:

Feb 16, 2012
I was the first guy to text Joey, but my phone crapped out and I lost texts and cell number, and got busy with work. Was really looking forward to this!!

Enjoy whoever really got it lol!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randybill

Members Online