Bose head unit

LPB79

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
How's it going? Ok I called the stealership and they said I do have the Bose system. I wanna hook up a sub and amp. He said my stereo code came up "UBO". Does this mean I have the RCA jacks behind the head unit? If not what's plan b? Thanks felles.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
:iagree: what he said... you can also confirm by looking for the BOSE amp behind the rear cargo panel on the passanger side, and by seeing tweeters in your dash vents..

LPB79

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Just got off the phone with the stealership again and he said I do have Bose. He gave me a head unit part # 15850275. So ill look for pics online and see if there are pics of the back of the head unit to confirm RCA hook ups. Also I do have tweets up on the dash by the windshield but have not torn into the panel looking for the amp. Keep you posted.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
LPB79 said:
Just got off the phone with the stealership again and he said I do have Bose. He gave me a head unit part # 15850275. So ill look for pics online and see if there are pics of the back of the head unit to confirm RCA hook ups. Also I do have tweets up on the dash by the windshield but have not torn into the panel looking for the amp. Keep you posted.

No RCA's just a couple plugs for the harnesses

LPB79

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Ok so is there a harness/adaptor I could get to run a sub and amp using the factory head unit?

LPB79

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Ok so I'm going with a LOC and have seen wiring diagrams for older models. Does L+= TAN, L-=GRAY, R+= LT GREEN, R-= DARK GREEN sound correct for a 2008? Thanks.

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online