Bolt size?

TRAIL-BLAZING

Original poster
Oct 13, 2012
Does anyone know the size of the bolt that holds the door panels by the door handle that installs in an angle.

SteelCityFan

Jan 2, 2012
Its either 10 or 13 mm can't remember, but you can watch this video also [video=youtube;Gi214OU1wVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi214OU1wVw[/video].

TRAIL-BLAZING

Original poster
Oct 13, 2012
SteelCityFan said:
Its either 10 or 13 mm can't remember, but you can watch this video also [video=youtube;Gi214OU1wVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi214OU1wVw[/video].

Awesome! looks like they are 10MM.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
TRAIL-BLAZING said:
Does anyone know the size of the bolt that holds the door panels by the door handle that installs in an angle.
Whatever one that fits into a sockets. :rotfl:

Seriously, don't you have a set of sockets? People ask this sort of question monthly, and all I can guess is they buy their sockets one at a time as they need them, instead of having a set? Am I close? :confused:

TRAIL-BLAZING

Original poster
Oct 13, 2012
the roadie said:
Whatever one that fits into a sockets. :rotfl:

Seriously, don't you have a set of sockets? People ask this sort of question monthly, and all I can guess is they buy their sockets one at a time as they need them, instead of having a set? Am I close? :confused:

Lol, close but no cigar! That would've worked also but unfortunatly my garage got broken into a couple of weeks ago and at that time I had my door panels off cause I was replacing all four speakers on the doors and these morons stole my tool box and believe it or not I think they even stoled the bolts. :hissyfit:

trailblazin06

Jan 6, 2013
I mean how dare you come to a trailblazer forum and ask a question .

meerschm

Aug 26, 2012
if the OP does not have the fastener, the head geometry is only part of the puzzle.

did you find the part you need?

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Sorry that I didn't realize you'd lost your bolts (both sides?) and were looking for the replacement size. So many people ask about bolt head sizes for suspension parts that I assumed the wrong thing. :redface: I bought a set of assorted metric screws a long time ago from Harbor Freight so I have some of the most usual small sizes.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinystar696