blazin buckeye project

blazinbuckeye

Original poster
Feb 4, 2015
Hello this is my lil project I started since I just took over the tb was my wifes now is mine and its time for it to look like something I would drive. going to keep it clean nothing crazy being its my everyday ride.

Its a 2005 2wd 170k on it. recently put new front struts water pump and thermostat and today I put in the cam position actuator and new ac delco plugs. ive already took off the ugly resonator also and got some led light in the inside. Ordered my 2/4 drop kit last sunday should be here tomorrow...stoked! went looking at rims today after work found something I might get. was going to get the ss 22's but there is just way too many ppl with the same wheels here so im going a different route. soon as it warms up a lil ill be removing side moldings and roof rack and doing some paint work being I don't have a garage. anyways heres what im working with. ill add better pics soon

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20150208_160142-1.jpg
    20150208_160142-1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 30

blazinbuckeye

Original poster
Feb 4, 2015
so my lowering wont be here til Monday due to weather witch im cool with b.c its too cold outside anyways here in ohio and I don't have a garage so it can wait. I ordered my new wheels yesterday and will be here Tuesday or Wednesday. decided not to go with the SS wheels do to too many are running them already. so heres the wheels I choose to go with .

Attachments

• my rims.jpg
    my rims.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
blazinbuckeye said:
so my lowering wont be here til Monday due to weather witch im cool with b.c its too cold outside anyways here in ohio and I don't have a garage so it can wait. I ordered my new wheels yesterday and will be here Tuesday or Wednesday. decided not to go with the SS wheels do to too many are running them already. so heres the wheels I choose to go with .
What happened to your order? These wheels.....
blazinbuckeye said:
got some goodies!!!!
Look nothing like these wheels.

blazinbuckeye

Original poster
Feb 4, 2015
22". And no there not the same unfortunately they didn't have them in the right bolt pattern. The guy at the shop told me different.

Reactions: dmanns67

07TrailyLS

May 7, 2014
Toledo ohio
What part of Ohio you in blazin? I'm up in Toledo :smile:

Reactions: blazinbuckeye

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Looks like solid start to the parts gathering

Reactions: blazinbuckeye

Forum Statistics

Threads