Ryda55555

Original poster
Apr 11, 2013
fletch09 said:
those look good. :thumbsup:

now you need to do the headlights.
wonder how that rim paint would look in the headlights :undecided:
or black of course. :twocents:

I wanna do them soo bad but i dont wanna cut the headlights apart, thats the only bright thing left on my truck

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
ConeKilrAutoX said:
Its simple even with a dremel! And they will be even more bright without the corner amber :thumbsup: that'll look awesome !

Especially with some switchbacks :thumbsup:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I love the look of the rims, but something seems a bit off.. Like the tire is to small now, or the rim.. It just seems visually off.. Am I the only one seeing it?

Ryda55555

Original poster
Apr 11, 2013
TollKeeper said:
I love the look of the rims, but something seems a bit off.. Like the tire is to small now, or the rim.. It just seems visually off.. Am I the only one seeing it?

Its cause theres a little bit of paint around the tires. I tire shined the tires so all i have to do is spray it off and the paint will come off :thumbsup: hopefully thats whats wrong lol

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I think I would have to see them IRL, but since you live up in the northern territories :rotfl: ,, I don't see that happening..

Pittdawg

Dec 5, 2011
Was planning on powdercoating my stockers gloss black soon...now I may have to see if they have either black chrome or graphite available, I like both a lot. Ah--decisions, decisions.

Ryda55555

Original poster
Apr 11, 2013
Pittdawg said:
Was planning on powdercoating my stockers gloss black soon...now I may have to see if they have either black chrome or graphite available, I like both a lot. Ah--decisions, decisions.

Yea if you dont mind spending the extra money to powdercoat i say do it!! Lol
The problem with normal plain black is you lose a lot of depth on your rims and they look plain (some look great black though)
But yea i have no doubt you'll love the color you choose

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86