FOR SALE Bilstein Struts new in box

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickypoop

2x Bilstein front struts B6 4600 (24-103336). Brand new still in box. Shipping from Canada so Canadian buyer would be most practical. For price... We'll check on shipping and go from there.

Mounce

What are you trying to get out of them? I'll be needing them before to long. Ride is sucking lately, too bouncy shocks are gone, I think the rear are worse than the front but a discount on one end never hurts.

Mooseman

I can tell you that shipping from Canada to the US will be stupid expensive, especially on something as heavy as a pair of struts. Two mirrors would be like $50.

OP
OP
S

stickypoop

I can tell you that shipping from Canada to the US will be stupid expensive, especially on something as heavy as a pair of struts. Two mirrors would be like $50.
Yeah shipping is terrible, even the other way. I got the set for 255 shipped from a Canadian distributor. US can buy them outright at far lower prices but by the time shipping gets on it, its outrageous. I think Mounce could buy a new set locally for just the shipping cost of these :duh:

I can't be the only guy in Canada that needed struts, am I? :poke:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions