Bilstein shocks

c bausch

Original poster
Jan 13, 2012
Hey does anyone know where I can get bilstein shocks for a good price? Or a coupon code from any web site.

Im looking for stock rear size

Yacdogg

Apr 27, 2012
I just checked out the site, how do you know if you have rear air suspension or coil-over ?

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Yacdogg said:
I just checked out the site, how do you know if you have rear air suspension or coil-over ?
Lean down there and look? Coils are pretty obvious. :biggrin:

Seriously, only the SS model Trailblazer had air suspension as an option among Trailblazers. You have coils.

seanpooh

Jan 24, 2012
Darn, I should of replied earlier. I received an email from shockwarehouse with a coupon code for end of month sale (January...). I'm not sure if the code works but give it a try. "END0113" which gives you 5% off.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
If you surf their site and add stuff to the shopping cart, try to surf to any other site. I think a pop up appears and gives a message to not leave and a 5% off code. I think I had also found a code online as well. Google is your friend :biggrin:

jeffro312

Oct 4, 2012
East Haven,Ct
Mooseman said:
If you surf their site and add stuff to the shopping cart, try to surf to any other site. I think a pop up appears and gives a message to not leave and a 5% off code. I think I had also found a code online as well. Google is your friend :biggrin:

I will confirm both of those money saving techniques

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online

No members online now.