Before it gets cold meet

Sleepy_Jr

I remember when the Midwest guys met at least twice a year if not more. I would to see who's interested in a meet before the cold weather. Also guys throw out some ideas on locations.

Sparky

I would be depending on when and where. I don't have any time off from work so that will play a part.

HARDTRAILZ

Yes. I need to get my house done and moved but I could use a meet!

HARDTRAILZ

possibly....

HARDTRAILZ

Seems like it could work. I was hoping to build a shop and have a meet, but depends on if the shop happens in next 3 weeks or in the spring. Trying to price out things now.

HARDTRAILZ

Thats where I live...

Not sure it will work, but Indy seemed to work well for a meet a couple years ago. Would do other side of town this time though.

HARDTRAILZ

I dont mind Chicago if it gets a bigger meet or Cincinnati or Columbus or VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HARDTRAILZ

I am not sure we would make it back but it would be something to witness

jrSS

I will show up. ... depending on what day. I have no vacation left and I work every other weekend.

Sleepy_Jr said:
How does the weekend of Oct 3-5 sound for everyone?
I just checked my schedule and I am off the 4th (sat) 5th (sun) 6th (mon). I will get off 7pm on the 3rd (fri) so I could head up there.

What area in Indiana are we thinking? I used to live in Evansville, there is a big fairground up there on 41 with pavilions and shit. Lots of stuff to do up there.

JamesL3

Once a location is settled on ill know more whether or not I can make it. It'll be hard toting along 2 kids and the mrs. a long distance.

Grimor

I always volunteer my house. But I'm up for whatever I guess. TB is actually running down the road now so as long as I know a date I'll try to keep it in one piece till then.

Sparky

Depending on location that date works for me. I wouldn't be able to leave until 5 PM Friday so I'd be getting to where ever it is late but I don't think that's usually an issue lol.

Sparky said:
Depending on location that date works for me. I wouldn't be able to leave until 5 PM Friday so I'd be getting to where ever it is late but I don't think that's usually an issue lol.
It would be sat morning for me. I get off at 7 pm and would go home and get some sleep. Probably leave at like 2am. Evansville is about 6.5 hours from here so any more north just adds a little time. I'll come as long as it is not way up north side of Indiana.

OP
OP
Sleepy_Jr

Sleepy_Jr

I asked Kyle for help since he is familiar with the Indy area and has recommended Castleton.

HARDTRAILZ

Will do some research

Regulator

Great choice of weekends, I have nothing planned and Tracey has that weekend off. Works for me!

Sparky

Well just decide something and then I can figure out whether I can or not :tongue:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member