Batman is REAL! (and he drives a Lambo!) =)

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
YouTube video of Batman getting pulled over! :rotfl:

[video=youtube;p36eHu2cPjw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p36eHu2cPjw[/video]

:thumbsup:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
CdnGMan said:
I saw that a couple weeks ago...
I wonder if that would work for me while in Canyonaro? :undecided:

LOLz! Why not? For the next meet, we should all dress up as Superhero Characters and see how that works out. :biggrin:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
harmless said:
LOLz! Why not? For the next meet, we should all dress up as Superhero Characters and see how that works out. :biggrin:

:undecided: Patiently awaits the next meet thread :popcorn:

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Thats one amazing human being. If i ever win the lottery, I want to be just like him. They interviewed him a while after that video, and he is having an actual batmobile made

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
That is a sweet looking lambo!

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:

Ya sure. Between the Grader and you, I'll be divorced soon eh?

'Hi Hon. Forget the Grader. That's old news. Stef wants us to dress up as Superman and Superwomen next month. M'Kay?'

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
06Envoy said:
Ya sure. Between the Grader and you, I'll be divorced soon eh?

'Hi Hon. Forget the Grader. That's old news. Stef wants us to dress up as Superman and Superwomen next month. M'Kay?'

Hmm. That'll work too. I was actually thinking Wonder Twins or Batman & Robin for you two... :raspberry:

OOo OOoo I got it!!! You can dress up as Super Man/Woman AND come in the flashy new grader once we've fixed her all up!!

THEN, you can get divorced - which won't be my fault... I am not forcing you to dress up - and I certainly didn't bring home a big yellow grader... :rotfl: :raspberry:

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
harmless said:
Hmm. That'll work too. I was actually thinking Wonder Twins or Batman & Robin for you two... :raspberry:

OOo OOoo I got it!!! You can dress up as Super Man/Woman AND come in the flashy new grader once we've fixed her all up!!

THEN, you can get divorced - which won't be my fault... I am not forcing you to dress up - and I certainly didn't bring home a big yellow grader... :rotfl: :raspberry:

Well, I have no problem dressing up, however it's a three hour drive to your place at 120kph. How many days do you think it'll take driving a grader?
It took three hours just to move it ~14kms. I had to keep it in fourth gear at idle because the bounce got so bad, my ass was leaving the seat. And that's at ~5kph!

Oh, didn't you hear the new plan? I'm having a party at my place whereby I hope to get you drunk enough to buy it from me!!! :wootwoot:

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
06Envoy said:
Well, I have no problem dressing up, however it's a three hour drive to your place at 120kph. How many days do you think it'll take driving a grader?
It took three hours just to move it ~14kms. I had to keep it in fourth gear at idle because the bounce got so bad, my ass was leaving the seat. And that's at ~5kph!

Oh, didn't you hear the new plan? I'm having a party at my place whereby I hope to get you drunk enough to buy it from me!!! :wootwoot:

Moving it shouldn't be a problem anymore... you've already told us you've fixed your road... Once you get to the highways, you'll be golden. :biggrin:

If you guys leave today, you might make it here by June. :dielaugh:

BTW, if you're bouncing too high, you might wanna buckle up. Install a new racing seat with 5pt harness. Should keep you in place.

And I'll only buy it when the mods are completed. :raspberry:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online